Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
So, i got my friend into shooting guns a few weeks ago. I let him shoot my Saiga 5.45 and my Mosin PU sniper and he had a blast. He liked it so much, he planned on buying a rifle a few weeks after his 18th birthday like I did in May. He decided to buy a Yugo SKS which I'm extremely jealous of. He said it should be coming in a few weeks and honestly, I'm just as excited as he is lol

So yeah, i just wanted to share i got a newbie in the gun community.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Good for you.
Now get him an NRA membership for $35 as a welcome to America present
Even better send a donation to the 2nd Amendment Foundation on his behalf. They do the legwork when it comes to the court cases.

Reactions: FULL METAL JACKET

·
Unappreciated while still alive
3,801 Posts
um, no lol

He bought it online from classicarms

why do you ask lol
There was a big discussion on FB involving a guy about to turn 18. He was going to buy an SKS from his mom. He pissed off a lot of people with nonsense and drama. I was just curious if it was the same guy.

·
Sharp Shooter!
3,914 Posts
Good job, every single new shooter counts, and can help make a difference.

One of my bosses, who has always made comments to me, and about me in front of colleagues, concerning my hobby of shooting/hunting etc. It was always in good nature and good fun. Out of the blue a couple of weeks ago, he walks up to me in the office, and asks me - " I want to build an AR15". As of now, he has about 75% of the parts to build his first AR, as a birthday gift to himself. The best part about it is, that A - that's one more new shooter, and B - guess who gets to get even with the gun owner comments in the office now? Revenge is sweet! lol

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts

·
Premium Member
798 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.