Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the upcoming holidays in September, the Freeport R&R New Member Meeting has been rescheduled for the 5th Wednesday {September 30th} instead of the 4th Wednesday.

Thank you for your consideration.

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When does the junior league begin on Sunday mornings again. I would like to have my son join
Every Sunday from the last Sunday in September through the Sunday before Fathers Day, providing the local public school is in session on both the Friday prior and the Monday after. For example, No Juniors on Columbus Day weekend or Thanksgiving weekend, just to name 2 examples.

For what it's worth, Alan and crew run a top shelf program. I highly recommend them.

·
Avoiding the ban hammer!
17,259 Posts
Every Sunday from the last Sunday in September through the Sunday before Fathers Day, providing the local public school is in session on both the Friday prior and the Monday after. For example, No Juniors on Columbus Day weekend or Thanksgiving weekend, just to name 2 examples.

For what it's worth, Alan and crew run a top shelf program. I highly recommend them.
Forgive my ignorance, how old does the child need to be? My daughter is just about 6 months

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, how old does the child need to be? My daughter is just about 6 months
She'll be a bit behind the other 6-month-olds, but with the awesome crew they have there, I'm sure she could catch up in no time.

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump !!

Don't show up on the wrong nite.

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump !!

Don't show up on the wrong nite.

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What I say ??

What I say ??

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: heartlessmcfly

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[sub]BUMP[/sub]

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Any chance family discounts will be instituted anytime soon. My luck would be sign wifey up and then the discounts come online. Was thinking of 1 initiation per household....that would be fantastic!!!

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
Any chance family discounts will be instituted anytime soon. My luck would be sign wifey up and then the discounts come online. Was thinking of 1 initiation per household....that would be fantastic!!!
This was explored a while back. The problem started when the definition of "family" started to get pushed and pulled in different directions.
"Brothers" with different last names, "wives" that really weren't, etc.

Reactions: Diesel1

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
This was explored a while back. The problem started when the definition of "family" started to get pushed and pulled in different directions.
"Brothers" with different last names, "wives" that really weren't, etc.
Same home address? - shared bank statement? Totally get the range doesn't want to add more paperwork.

Totally get their will always be bastages that have to ruin it, but just had to provide similar info for my wife and kid to be on my benefits plan.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.