Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freeport INDOOR Range closed for Maintenance August 27th, from 3:00 PM until work is completed. Thank you for your consideration.

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Useful info. Thanks.
Yes, we're trying to keep the place in better shape.

Future plans include sprucing up the paint on the outdoor facilities as well. And many others.

·
Flashburn Studio/Bullseye Brassware
723 Posts
Yes, we're trying to keep the place in better shape.

Future plans include sprucing up the paint on the outdoor facilities as well. And many others.
Was there last week for the first time in months, and all I can say is, on behalf of the lady shooter's of Freeport, we are absolutely thrilled that the bathrooms have been redone, and we no longer have to deal with Alan's office being located inside the ladies room! So dam happy! It looks fantastic. The outside is looking much better as well

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was there last week for the first time in months, and all I can say is, on behalf of the lady shooter's of Freeport, we are absolutely thrilled that the bathrooms have been redone, and we no longer have to deal with Alan's office being located inside the ladies room! So dam happy! It looks fantastic. The outside is looking much better as well
Glad you're liking the bathroom upgrades. Under our current range president and his executive staff we're trying to bring the place up to snuff.

·
12,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
For the record, I can spell just fine! It's swyping that messes everything up...too lazy to proofread and make changes so just tell me the opposite of ABOVE ME.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.