Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well it has been a month since we escaped the ceaspool of NY for the free land in NW Iowa. On top of the 2500 a month min we are saving, people are nice, no one lock their doors, the ups guy brings my packages inside for me, and everyone is happy.

My wife's car lease was up so we went to the dealer to turn it in and look for a new car. She found one she liked on a Friday but the finance lady was off for the weekend. The salesman handed us the keys and told us to go ahead and take the car home and come back the following Monday to do the paperwork.... I was amazed

Still waiting on our CCW license... Iowa is a shall issue state but the sherif has 30 day to issue

I can only hope that you all are able to escape soon!!!
Mark

· Banned
3,887 Posts
AHHH but you don't have the WORLD CLASS BEACHES WE HAVE ! ( so they tell us)

Enjoy your Freedom

· Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts
Congratulations and best of luck( dirty rotten basterd)! But seriously , enjoy freer America!

Reactions: Kevin529

· Registered
1,020 Posts
Nice place, especially if you love corn.

· Sockdolager
834 Posts
Everything tastes better outside of NY. Even bagels and pizza. It has to do with the fact that you're breathing free air while dining. A slice in NY is good, but as you're savoring it, your mouth and lungs are clogged with liberal pollution. Your taste buds have been dulled over time by oppressive levels of carbon dioxide spewed from the mouths of idiots as they say "its for the children!" and "nobody needs a gun to protect themselves, that's why we have police."
MMMMMMMMMm Iowa bagels.. nothing like em!

· Registered
2,668 Posts
Would I miss the pizza, the bagels, the NY lifestyle? Sometimes I probably would. Then I would only need to think of restrictive liberal gun laws, high taxes, the ultra liberal bs spewed by the elected officials, and I would be fine without the pizza and bagels..
Enjoy your new life.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.