Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 10' x 7' steel shed. It's in good shape. Made by Mann. Come and take it apart and it's yours. Located in Bellerose, Queens just off the Cross Island Parkway.

·
Registered
38,956 Posts
The people knocking down my house dropped my cinder block garage on mine.

It held up pretty well, but was a bit too smushed to keep.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Bunch of people in the house next door. Sad part is the buyer of this house will be bulldozing down my wifes childhood home to build a multi family. I feel really sad for her.
There's a LOT of that going on near the Queens/Nassau border. They're buying houses, turning them into multi family cookie cutter buildings, and making small real estate empires. Western Nassau is becoming more and more like Queens every day...

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would like to find someone who might like to have this shed. We are looking for a fast sale of this house and this along with the rest of this house will be in a landfill.

Anyone want to grab this Saturday morning? Either this weekend or maybe next weekend. NO evening work, we live far away and need this done during the day. This Thursday, Friday or Saturday. MAYBE next Saturday. Other than that it is going to go to waste.

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's a LOT of that going on near the Queens/Nassau border. They're buying houses, turning them into multi family cookie cutter buildings, and making small real estate empires. Western Nassau is becoming more and more like Queens every day...
I grew up not too far away, my wife grew up here. The neighborhood has certainly changed. I laughed when I saw a sign that said
"Bellrose Halal Meat" on Hillside ave by Little Neck parkway. The town is Bellerose with an E.

·
Registered
803 Posts
If blade21 doesnt have a taker I might be in. My elderly neighbor has a similar shed that is rotting out. I just have to check the pad dimensions this evening when I get home.

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
Put me on the list after them.... If someone else gets it before me - be warned, these things are HEAVY... The floor sections are 150 pounds each.

It took me two runs in my van for the walls, and I rented a Home depot flatbed to get the floor home on my 10x10. That was before I had a trailer.

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
Put me on the list after them.... If someone else gets it before me - be warned, these things are HEAVY... The floor sections are 150 pounds each.

It took me two runs in my van for the walls, and I rented a Home depot flatbed to get the floor home on my 10x10. That was before I had a trailer.
Not sure if this is a steel floor. Will be heading that way in 10 mins. will update when I get there.

ETA UPDATE it has a steel floor.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
They go for some good money and hold up really well... I put my 10x10 ($1400) on 3/4" blue stone.. Someone should grab this.. Some muscle and a Screw gun with hex head that's all you need..

·
Registered
466 Posts
Since you will no longer have a shed to store it in, will you be forced to turn in your Mann Card???

Sorry.... lol

edited for spelling

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts