Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Free Mount With Purchase Of Nikon M-223 Riflescope

4K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  vmtcmt 
#1 ·
Free Mount Offered With Purchase Of Nikon M-223 Riflescope

Melville, NY --Nikon invites AR shooters to mount up and take aim this spring with a special offer. With the purchase of any eligible M-223 riflescope, Nikon will include a free M-223 mount.

Buyers will save an estimated $99.95 with the inclusion of the mount. The offer is valid April 1 through May 31, 2011 and is available through participating dealers.

The special M-223 mount fits Picatinny rails found on most flat-top AR's and features 20 MOA incline to maximize elevation for extreme long range shooting. It is a pivotal component for anyone looking to the get most out of an M-223 riflescope.

Recognizing the popularity of AR rifles, Nikon developed the M-223 riflescopes to deliver extreme speed, accuracy and shooting confidence.

The M-223 line offers six riflescopes, all engineered for the .223 Rem./5.56mm NATO round with 55-grain polymer tipped bullet with a muzzle velocity of 3240fps. With Nikon's latest reticle and adjustment technologies, the M-223 integrates the same level of quality as the flagship Monarch riflescopes.

The offer is available with the purchase of the following M-223 models:

1-4×20 (#8485)
2-8×32 (#8486 & #8487)
3-12×42 (#8488 & 8489)
The offer excludes the new M-223 Laser IRT (#8491), which has an integral mount.

For more information about the Mount 'Em Up promotion, including a listing of participating dealers, please visit nikonpromo.com.

Nikon Inc. is the U.S. distributor of Nikon sports and recreational optics, world-renowned Nikon 35mm cameras, digital cameras, speedlights and accessories, Nikkor lenses and electronic imaging products.

For more information on Nikon's full line of Riflescopes, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Fieldscopes and Laser Rangefinders, please contact: Nikon Sport Optics, 1300 Walt Whitman Rd., Melville, NY 11747-3064, or call 1-800-645-6687. www.nikonhunting.com.

See less See more
#3 ·
I bought this scope today at SSS and I'm trying to find out how to obtain the mount. There is no info on nikons website about how to obtain the mount. Does anyone know how to get it?

I don't think that SSS is on the participating dealers list but the are a nikon dealer. Regardless it doesn't say that you have to buy at a participating dealer anyway. Anthony at SSS is going to look into it but I was wondering if any of u guys might know.

I bought the 2-8 BDC model.

#6 ·
#8 ·
It works and then it brings up the next page. Then you can only click on the $99 link and it brings up the turkeypro .pdf document.

I called Nikon and they said you have to get it from the dealer that you bought it from but I could tell the girl had no idea what she was talking about.

Somethins fishy. I guess I'll just have to call on monday and look into it. I know someone on the site here bought this scope and got the mount so I figured maybe they might see this thread.

#9 ·
#11 ·
Yea I guess. I'll work it out one way or another. I'll see what they say when I talk to someone more qualified on Monday.

#14 ·
Pate, Anthony over at SSS took care of everything for me and had it in 2 days. They were not a participating dealer in this deal but they were able to work it out and get the mount in under 2 days. They are a Nikon dealer though.

I couldn't be happier right now with this scope and mount. If anyone is on the fence, go for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.