Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,083 Posts
alternative high school for at risk students and gang related. thats all i need to know. another case of bad parenting

·
Premium Member
4,438 Posts
Yeah. This is an alternative school for at risk kids who have dropped out or been expelled. It's their "last chance" school, so you can imagine what the population of the school is like.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Some reports are starting to say it may have been "gang related." I'm sure that part will be dropped when anti's cite this as 'yet another school shooting'

·
Banned
10,933 Posts
"He said the shooting was never an "active shooter situation" and preliminary information suggests the shooter has gang ties."

That would be surprising...

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Massive loss of life near historic church and city schools. Thousands killed.

United Press International reports massive causalities near historic St. Paul's Church and many schools as Nazi Germans continue to blitz central London.

The anti's will use any excuse to put a shooting in the worst possible light. Just read CNN report: it was "near" school, not at or in school; at least two of the kids were not students but may have had ties to school; strong possibility it was gang related.

I'm sure thorough background checks would have prevented this.

·
Premium Member
2,392 Posts
Massive loss of life near historic church and city schools. Thousands killed.

United Press International reports massive causalities near historic St. Paul's Church and many schools as Nazi Germans continue to blitz central London.

The anti's will use any excuse to put a shooting in the worst possible light. Just read CNN report: it was "near" school, not at or in school; at least two of the kids were not students but may have had ties to school; strong possibility it was gang related.

I'm sure thorough background checks would have prevented this.
Not sure the comparison you're trying to make between the first and second statements in your post?

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Not sure the comparison you're trying to make between the first and second statements in your post?
Two separate thoughts: one is that the media will do anything to link a shooting, even a gang shooting, to a school or some other sympathetic target. If they were reporting WW II today, it would be all about how the killings were near a school, or a church, or some other cuddly target, not that there was a war going on. In Portland it was a gang shooting, but the media will immediately tie it to a school, even when they don't know what's going on. (It's more likely bad reporting and the need to be first that put it at the school in the first reports...but they will continue to beat that drum now whether the facts back it or not. "School shooting" sounds so much more evil and on their agenda than "punk gang shooting")

Second thought...here in WA they just passed a really bad bill requiring universal background checks. It was sold by the antis as a way of keeping guns out of the hands of bad guys. I just heard one of the Sandy Hook parents telling everyone how universal background checks would help solve the problem of gun violence, and I'm irked at her ignorance. Ct has background checks and it did no good there. I'm just pissed at the ignorance and the assault of my rights and didn't really make myself clear. Sorry.)

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
Shooting near a school.

Victims run into the school for cover.

MDA: SCHOOL SHOOTING!!! OMFG!!!! BAN ALL GUNZ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts