Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! first post here, has anyone ever order from fourseaons guns in MA? are they even allowed to deliver? reason i ask is because this will be my first gun purchase and they have ny compliant for sale. thanks in advance

·
Registered
83 Posts
hslxsmd said:
HI! first post here, has anyone ever order from fourseaons guns in MA? are they even allowed to deliver? reason i ask is because this will be my first gun purchase and they have ny compliant for sale. thanks in advance
I'm not familiar with the company you're talking about, but shipping firearms to NY can be hit or miss sometimes. Some companies are familiar with the laws and will ship no problem, and other places are just trying to cover their asses and won't ship anything to NY, even if it's completely legal here. So you'd have to contact the individual company in regards to that.

If they're willing to send it to NY you're going to need an FFL to transfer it to you. These are either gun stores or other individuals who have this license and will recieve the shipment of the gun and transfer it to you for a fee. They run the background check and as long as everything goes okay they hand you the gun and send you one your way. If you're looking to get a long gun transfered one of the sponsors who has an ad at the top of the page is great. Volko Supply was friendly and easy to deal with, the only downside being they only do long guns, no hand guns.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Girthquake said:
I'm not familiar with the company you're talking about, but shipping firearms to NY can be hit or miss sometimes. Some companies are familiar with the laws and will ship no problem, and other places are just trying to cover their asses and won't ship anything to NY, even if it's completely legal here. So you'd have to contact the individual company in regards to that.

If they're willing to send it to NY you're going to need an FFL to transfer it to you. These are either gun stores or other individuals who have this license and will recieve the shipment of the gun and transfer it to you for a fee. They run the background check and as long as everything goes okay they hand you the gun and send you one your way. If you're looking to get a long gun transfered one of the sponsors who has an ad at the top of the page is great. Volko Supply was friendly and easy to deal with, the only downside being they only do long guns, no hand guns.
hey thanks for the replying, i did not know of the transfer process. what is the fee usually from the FFL? and how long does the background check take?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.