Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent few days in orlando, visited disney parks and lego land, pretty fun for the kids, not so much for the parental units, kinda hectic and crowded still even it's off season, but there's no such thing is off season for disney.

We stayed at Shades of Green, good resort, i had conversation with some veterans who used to live in NJ, he said "New York used to be great city, but now blasio messed things up" and he also said gun is not the problem, illegal guns are"

Man... If Florida doesnt get much hurricane and rain, i would consider moving here.

Here, share some pics from the resort

Attachments

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
Nice to get away .... Put the kids to bed and have a cocktail

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
Spent few days in orlando, visited disney parks and lego land, pretty fun for the kids, not so much for the parental units, kinda hectic and crowded still even it's off season, but there's no such thing is off season for disney.

We stayed at Shades of Green, good resort, i had conversation with some veterans who used to live in NJ, he said "New York used to be great city, but now blasio messed things up" and he also said gun is not the problem, illegal guns are"

Man... If Florida doesnt get much hurricane and rain, i would consider moving here.

Here, share some pics from the resort
You must have dropped enough dough to buy a Ford Fiesta. I am enjoying living in FL - people can adapt to anywhere 95% of the time.

Reactions: Trailblazer

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should have sent the family to the park one day and go shoot some machine guns
Heck yeah! At "orlando gun club".
Not much choices tho, no 1911, dessert eagles, or even bolt action rifle.

But i tried few pistol that i wanted to buy next, like m&p, shield, glock 17, and also tried AR15.. Ammo really over priced, but the good thing is you can exchange as many as guns as you want with no time limit at the range. And you need to come in pairs or more otherwise they wouldnt let you shoot if you are not a member

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
since you used Shades of Green, if you get the time and the money, consider the Hale Koa on Waikiki. still think it may have been the best vacation we ever took, and we never left Oahu. that and my pension almost made the 28 years of missing family stuff worth it, lol !

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
You must have dropped enough dough to buy a Ford Fiesta. I am enjoying living in FL - people can adapt to anywhere 95% of the time.
Maybe, but then again who wants a Ford Fiesta?

I stayed in an AirBnB rental while working north of Miami a couple of months ago and discovered it was as hot as I remembered, and the bugs were as big as I remembered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.