Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out: Last week I was in Florida and on May 26, 2010 I went to the Department of Aggriculture's Orlando Office to apply for the Florida CCW. The license was in my mail box today, June 3rd, 2010.

It was mailed on May 28, 2010. THAT IS A TWO DAY PROCESSING TIME for electronically submitted applications. Total time from application to receipt was eight days.

I do believe that gives our friends in Centre County PA a run for their money.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check this out: Last week I was in Florida and on May 26, 2010 I went to the Department of Aggriculture's Orlando Office to apply for the Florida CCW. The license was in my mail box today, June 3rd, 2010.

It was mailed on May 28, 2010. THAT IS A TWO DAY PROCESSING TIME for electronically submitted applications. Total time from application to receipt was eight days.

I do believe that gives our friends in Centre County PA a run for their money.

·
1000th member
1,203 Posts
Took Me just under 4 weeks by mail.....But they did say,after this year it will be a little harder...

·
1000th member
1,203 Posts
Took Me just under 4 weeks by mail.....But they did say,after this year it will be a little harder...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Regarding the Florida CCW License. I have the NRA Firs Steps Pistol Training Certificate. Does that Qualify for training? If so do I need an Instructors Signature or will a copy of the certificate do?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Regarding the Florida CCW License. I have the NRA Firs Steps Pistol Training Certificate. Does that Qualify for training? If so do I need an Instructors Signature or will a copy of the certificate do?

·
1000th member
1,203 Posts
If you are a Vet,,all you need is your DD214,,They Love Vets in Florida....

·
1000th member
1,203 Posts
If you are a Vet,,all you need is your DD214,,They Love Vets in Florida....

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Took me 1 week I went in person to west palm .. A N.Y. state hunting license is acceptable ...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Took me 1 week I went in person to west palm .. A N.Y. state hunting license is acceptable ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts