Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just mailed my completed Florida application. We'll see if they beat the SCPD countdown which was approx. 4 months.
PA took just under 3 weeks!

Dov

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just mailed my completed Florida application. We'll see if they beat the SCPD countdown which was approx. 4 months.
PA took just under 3 weeks!

Dov

·
Moved to Texas!!
2,260 Posts
PA took me 6 days door to door.  8)

·
Moved to Texas!!
2,260 Posts
PA took me 6 days door to door.  8)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
good luck with florida they were really backed up 3 months ago. On another note about florida I hear they are gonne stop renewing and issuing out of state permits via mail. I hear starting next year you must appear in person for your digital finger printing. They will no longer be using paper finger print card in 2011.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
good luck with florida they were really backed up 3 months ago. On another note about florida I hear they are gonne stop renewing and issuing out of state permits via mail. I hear starting next year you must appear in person for your digital finger printing. They will no longer be using paper finger print card in 2011.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cycler,
Thanks for the encouragement.

Mikeee,
Thanks for the heads-up. Glad I'm doing this now!

Dov

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cycler,
Thanks for the encouragement.

Mikeee,
Thanks for the heads-up. Glad I'm doing this now!

Dov

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Got mine under two weeks but to be fair I completed it in West Palm office in person ...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Got mine under two weeks but to be fair I completed it in West Palm office in person ...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Just another bit of info in case anyone is wondering they will accept a NY hunting license as firearm training even though when you call there half of them say yes and half no .. As long as your license says issued by D.E.C they will accept it ... Does anyone have the list of reciprocal states ??????

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Just another bit of info in case anyone is wondering they will accept a NY hunting license as firearm training even though when you call there half of them say yes and half no .. As long as your license says issued by D.E.C they will accept it ... Does anyone have the list of reciprocal states ??????

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Thanks just what I was looking for ..

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Thanks just what I was looking for ..

1 - 20 of 78 Posts