Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gun Enthusiast
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first handgun and am thrilled with the purchase. I bought a Beretta PX-4 Storm in 9 mm from Benson's. Photos will be provided when I get out the camera.

Very helpful, price was a good one and I couldn't be happier with the service. One question that I forgot to ask (and the manual doesn't talk about) was about the blue cup that was included inside the case. What is that for?

BTW- this was the pistol that the owner of Edwards told me was illegal in NY. His loss and Benson's gain.

:party:woohoo:party:party

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Congrats on your first of many I'm sure!!

·
INFIDEL
7,263 Posts
Congrats on the new pistola.

·
Gun Enthusiast
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the good wishes and thanks for the guesses on the blue cup. My guess was to hold parts as well, but it's the darndest thing- it makes no sense.

Can't wait to get to the range!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Congratulations on the first buy.  I was looking at that pistol myself, when i get my license.  Please post a review on that piece.  I am very interested in your opinion about it.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
I bet it looks lonely in the safe/draw/closet all by itself! welcome to the obsession, and congratulations :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.