Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Gunecologist
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is in Nessiqueque. Except for Destro, they are all lib-anti's and I don't think anyone would call him out about it, especially if he's holding a shotgun. lol

· Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts

· Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Which village is being discussed here?
"Head of the Harbor is a village in Suffolk County, New York, United States, on the North Shore of Long Island. As of the 2010 census, the village population was 1,472. The Village of Head of the Harbor is in the town of Smithtown."

BTW, I love the headiline of this letter "Danger comes to head of the Harbor."

Danger came years ago when liberals moved out there.

· AMF YOYO
3,598 Posts
BTW, I love the headline of this letter "Danger comes to head of the Harbor."

Danger came years ago when liberals moved out there.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Gas Font Shorts

Attachments

· Registered
1,935 Posts
Bleeding heart NIMBY liberal anti doucher , really putting it on thick there with the there will be wild people running around shooting things right next to my house, anyone care to bet if this goes through this person will interfere with the a hunter and I pray the hunter has enough sack to call the dec and get this person arrested for interfering

· Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts
Typical Long Island. Control the deer herd but don't hurt the deer in my town. A few famous and or influential people will have to die in deer collisions before any real action takes place
FIFY

Reactions: Fastphil and Tonto
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.