Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Welcome aboard fellas. Yes, a clean and, what should end up being, a formidable board for all of "us Long Islanders", and more. As most members here know, many of us participated one time or another on The High Road, The Firing Line or other fine forums out there. Now we have our own board here on Long Island! This is going to be great! Hope to get this going. . . we all need it right about now. Once again. . . welcome aboard and feel free to jump in on any topic you care to at any time.

Eric

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
ecr said:
As most members here know, many of us participated one time or another on The High Road, The Firing Line or other fine forums out there. Now we have our own board here on Long Island! This is going to be great!

Eric
The High Road and TFL are great forums. However, they are not local, home grown like Longislandfirearms.com . Here we address specific issues relevant to us as Long Islanders. If we can be as successful as they are we will prosper. We will, of course, deal with much common ground here too.

We are up and rolling, thanks to dedicated leadership and now dedicated members!!

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Sounds good John. You can count me in on this one. I'll try to do what I can to let people know of the board and I'll also try my darnedest to post often on all fronts. It may take me some time to go through all of the topics posted here as my time is mostly scheduled, like many others here on the forum I would suppose, however, you can count on me trying my best to participate. She's looking good (The Forum that is!). Keep up the good work!

Eric

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Eric,

It's people like you that will help us grow. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts