Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
AMF YOYO
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fight between two dads at kindergarten turns deadly
An argument between two fathers picking up their kids at an Arizona kindergarten turned deadly, with one man allegedly running down and killing the other with his car, The Arizona Republic reports.

Anthony Parrinello, 31, faces a second-degree murder charge in the death of Carmello D'Alessandro, 42.

Police say the conflict, according to witnesses, began in the parking lot of Canyon Spring School in Anthem, with heated words and shouts of "Let's settle this down the street!"

Parrinello then challenged D'Alessandro to a fight at a nearby Walmart, according to witnesses.

Police say that when D'Alessandro didn't show up at the site, Parrinello started hunting him down in his blue Ford Excursion, the newspaper reports.

A passerby later found D'Alessandro lying in the street two blocks from the school after being run down by a vehicle. He died at a hospital, the newspaper reports.

Police say Parrinello's vehicle had been wiped off when they found him, but that a search turned up blood and other evidence.

The reason for Monday's fight is unclear, police say.

The pair had tangled before, as far back as 2007, The Republic reports, prompting D'Alessandro to file a protective order against Parrinello.
Prayers and condolences for the family.

·
MOLON LABE
3,312 Posts
I thought it was going to be two pistol permit holders shooting it out, but turns out to be that the  car did it. Guess they need to tighten those car control laws.

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
Two morons who should have never reproduced!

I can't decide which should be banned: The SUV or KINDERGARTEN....

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
You have got to be kidding me!?

. . . . . and these are supposed to be "adults"!?

Geez. . . . :B

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
Way to set a great example for your kids! One orphan and one who will be raised by single mom or foster parents- or maybe mom can do better than dumb-butt dad.

Sad,

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
All I can say is beer is good, GOD is Great and People are CRAZY :(.....................

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Punisher1336 said:
Guess they need to tighten those car control laws.
that AUTO SHOW loophole lets just ANYONE purchase a car now adays! Show up, write a check, and carry a 4000lb machine of destruction home to kill & maim recklessly.. When will Congress act on this??!?!

If they had such a long history of problems, wouldn't you consider avoiding the guy at all costs, which might have meant a different school?? Guess you cant ever estimate how crazy someone is..

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
The overall anger in this world is getting out of control. People are losing it to the point of killing one another over pure bs. wth is going on? 14 year-olds in Ohio who come right out say they attacked a man from behind because "we were bored". That attack left a man in the hospital for four days from internal bleeding. Stories like that are making headlines more more frequently.

It frightens me.

IMO, the victim did the right thing by not showing up. He probably figured it wouldn't end well and let it go. It's a shame the other "adult" didn't feel the same way. Another senseless crime (as if there's any other kind) that will follow these families for the rest of their lives. :eek:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I was able to pickup a 1500 pound killing machine in "assault red" color equipped with 4 of these massive heavy duty weapon holders on each corner that keep the weapon out of the mud.... man this thing is deadly. If i make one wrong move with it and don't use it properly i can take out a lot of people...

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
Vycor said:
I was able to pickup a 1500 pound killing machine in "assault red" color equipped with 4 of these massive heavy duty weapon holders on each corner that keep the weapon out of the mud.... man this thing is deadly. If i make one wrong move with it and don't use it properly i can take out a lot of people...
Were you at least restricted to a 10 gallon tank?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Ban all private sales of cars, they must go through an authorized dealer!

·
Banned
3,212 Posts
It sounds like the one victim didn't want nothing to do with the other as he filed a restraining order and didn't actually show up to the Walmart parking lot.

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Mad Russian said:
Two morons who should have never reproduced!
I really only see one. How can you blame the dead guy...For getting in an argument :-/

Not for nothing everyone, but joking about it... Classless... A kid lost his father

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
I'm not going to pass judgement. Reason being is, I don't know the whole story.

The linked story say's these 2 guys had a beef dating back to 2007. Perhaps the victim molested one of the children of the suspect back then ? Who knows ?
Until I know ALL the facts, I'll keep my opinions to myself.

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
JoeyPBasically said:
Some people are just limited.
Call it what you will. The fact remains when entering willingly or not into a confrontation you have to be ready to either, take it further than your adversary or be prepared to back down. It's not a matter of society and it's perceived limits. It's a matter of life in general. The whole concept of a fair fight is outdated. Fisticuffs was the preferred method when I was growing up. Now people who can't for the lack of a better term, "Handle their business" have a pack attack or use a weapon. The fact that they resort to this level despite the fact that it makes them a weak man, doesn't stop them.
There will always be the person for whatever reason has either no limits, or limits that you wouldn't consider.
Sometimes backing away is the better choice. However as shown by this, it doesn't protect you from harm.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts