Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Field and Stream has been very well stocked the last few weeks even with firearms. I believe that it is because they are going out of the gun business, and are purging their existing stock from other store locations and their warehouses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Drove by there Saturday night, and there was still plenty of 22lr on the shelf. While I was there I picked up two boxes to top off my supply.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Field and Stream has been very well stocked the last few weeks even with firearms. I believe that it is because they are going out of the gun business, and are purging their existing stock from other store locations and their warehouses.
They have not had 22lr for a very long time. If they are serious about getting out of the firearms business, why hasn't they just sell off every thing already. Instead, selling their inventory now. It is either 1) they just got them now. 2) they see prices are not going up any more and might even drop.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Won't buy anything from the dicks at Dicks unless its at their profit margin.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Didn't someone buy out field and stream from Dicks? Or did that deal fall through?

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Not yet. The only thing, and I mean the only thing, that will bring me into that commie progressive dump is when they sell Berkley Gulp Alive with the rebate, making it almost "at cost." Bustards...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Went there today to pick some 22 up for my neighbor. Loaded 20 boxes in my basket and was promptly told there was a 2 box per person, per day limit. FU Dicks. Certainly not worth the trip

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Screw them.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
I posted something to this thread yesterday and it's gone. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts