Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a used revolver I bought on G/B that I need received. Has anyone used SSS to handle their transfer? If so, were you satisfied with the handling of it? What was the cost?
Thanks

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
Did you call Hunter Sports in Massapequa? I use Bruce at Hunters Essentials, well he is across the street from the work shop, so I'm spoiled. South Shore Sportsmen are good guys as well.

·
Banned
949 Posts
I have used South Shore Sportsman for about 7 transfers. All I did was tell them its coming and from what company, and they did the rest.

Have a used revolver I bought on G/B that I need received. Has anyone used SSS to handle their transfer? If so, were you satisfied with the handling of it? What was the cost?
Thanks

·
Banned
949 Posts
I live down the block from Hunter Sports, but don't like Mark's attitude where he thinks he knows more than everyone and his sales pitches which he never follows through with. I drive right past Hunter Sports and head to South Shore Sportsman.

Did you call Hunter Sports in Massapequa? I use Bruce at Hunters Essentials, well he is across the street from the work shop, so I'm spoiled. South Shore Sportsmen are good guys as well.

·
Banned
3,395 Posts
Jerry's FTW
NOW UNTIL DECEMBER 31ST 2014

LONG GUN TRANSFERS - $15.00

HANDGUN TRANSFERS - $20.00

VISIT JERRY'S FIREARMS & SUPPLIES ON FACEBOOK

CALL US TODAY! 631-410-4473

We will OPEN at 9:00 AM on BLACK FRIDAY 11/28

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
Jerry's FTW
NOW UNTIL DECEMBER 31ST 2014

LONG GUN TRANSFERS - $15.00

HANDGUN TRANSFERS - $20.00

VISIT JERRY'S FIREARMS & SUPPLIES ON FACEBOOK

CALL US TODAY! 631-410-4473

We will OPEN at 9:00 AM on BLACK FRIDAY 11/28
As much as I like Jerry, it's a 50+ mile round trip from Nassau. Twice for handgun.

·
Banned
3,395 Posts
As much as I like Jerry, it's a 50+ mile round trip from Nassau. Twice for handgun.
I understand. I wouldn't normally use Jerry's because it is about 40 miles from my house but I only need to make the trip once...... Sheriff's Dept FTW.

I use a guy literally 5 min from my house he charges a few $ more but the travel time is the factor.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Opening an old thread...does anyone recall how much Suffolk Shooting Supply in Yaphank charges for pistol transfers? If I remember correctly, it's something crazy like $60, but now I'm curious.

·
Listen up,I don't dial 911.
3,599 Posts
^ $55 for handgun at Suffolk Shooting Supply.
And you have to wonder why the store is empty all the time?? The location is a grand slam? Why don't they stock competitive pistols and long guns. I would like to do business there but at $100 and better over other sellers its not worth it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts