Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I don't know if they do handguns. Try Volko Supply, they did all the Mosin transfers for us. They are a site sponsor too.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Was it Suffolk Sportsman ?  I used him last year also  $65.00.  Try Dan Spier (Main St Magazine).  You can Google it.  My understanding he is cheaper.  Also try the TheGunZone.com  It's his site.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Mike South Shore Sportsman Merrick $25 516-992-0004
Joe in Farmingdale FFL service $25 9178210676 8)

·
Registered
723 Posts
cfl18 said:
Make sure you check I thing those are long gun prices?
Unless they both changed their prices in the last week or so, those are handgun ffl fees
:bash

·
Registered
723 Posts
not sure...........recommended from gunbroker.com, spoke on the phone seems like a great guy, very easy to deal with, give him a call..........

·
Sharp Shooter!
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you so much to all that responded.  I was a little pissed at Suffolk Sportsman. I  bought numerous guns from him. Would have expected a better deal.  

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
Maverick said:
Mike South Shore Sportsman Merrick $25 516-992-0004
:yepthat This is right for handguns the last I checked.

·
Registered
723 Posts
If you can, send Mike at South Shore all the business you can................This fiasco with the DA is hurting them............

·
Gun Enthusiast
1,040 Posts
CAP 10 said:
Was it Suffolk Sportsman ? I used him last year also $65.00. Try Dan Spier (Main St Magazine). You can Google it. My understanding he is cheaper. Also try the TheGunZone.com It's his site.
Dean's a good guy and very reasonable. I recommend him highly.

·
Accurizer
887 Posts
Mike at SSS charges $25 for a handgun transfer. I did one there (used gun) three months back.

Is the pistol new (i.e. does it require a test firing for COBIS)?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.