Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at least now I won't have to worry about Dog the bounty hunter showing up at my door.

(CNN)-The municipal court judge in Ferguson, Missouri, on Monday announced sweeping changes to the city's court system, including an order to withdraw all arrest warrants issued in that city before December 31, 2014.

Municipal Court Judge Donald McCullin, who was appointed in June, also changed the conditions for pretrial release. According to a press release put out by Ferguson, all defendants will be given new court dates with alternative penalties like payment plans or community service.

Those caught for minor traffic violations should be less likely to end up behind bars because of McCullin. Under the new policy, they won't be arrested but instead will be released on their own recognizance and given another court date

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/24/us/ferguson-missouri-court-changes/index.html

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
It time to back out the fiddle strike up the band cause Rome is a burning.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
All my my life, I have been criticized for being a pessimist.....you guys really take the cake here! What's going on here is absolute blessing and the best thing that can ever happen.

If you read between the lines, our prayers, yes our prayers, may have been answered. Why you ask? Because it looks like they're setting up an un-policed state. This is fantastic! The only hard part on our side of things is getting all those that want a police free state in NY to move to Ferguson. If we can figure that out, we have the opportunity of a lifetime. Imagine how much nicer (I did not say nice), NY would be with all those against the Poe Poe living in Ferguson! Oh we can dream can't we?

On the flip side, everyone here investigating what state they should move to is wasting their time! I have very lil hope for this country anymore. We're in a downward spiral and the libtards are merely stacking their chips in their favor exponentially quicker than we can keep up. How many conservative judges are there? I'd be willing to bet not many. Instead of researching what state to move to, it's about time to research what country you should move to b/c this one is spiraling down the toilet and there is no end in sight.

I can not express my gratitude enough to the men and women who serve our country. To do so in this day and age must take some fortitude to fight each day for a country that at this stage....almost not worth it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love this country.....but I loved my old USA much better. Today's USA ......it's making it more difficult to love with each day that passes.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
All my my life, I have been criticized for being a pessimist.....you guys really take the cake here! What's going on here is absolute blessing and the best thing that can ever happen.

If you read between the lines, our prayers, yes our prayers, may have been answered. Why you ask? Because it looks like they're setting up an un-policed state. This is fantastic! The only hard part on our side of things is getting all those that want a police free state in NY to move to Ferguson. If we can figure that out, we have the opportunity of a lifetime. Imagine how much nicer (I did not say nice), NY would be with all those against the Poe Poe living in Ferguson! Oh we can dream can't we?

On the flip side, everyone here investigating what state they should move to is wasting their time! I have very lil hope for this country anymore. We're in a downward spiral and the libtards are merely stacking their chips in their favor exponentially quicker than we can keep up. How many conservative judges are there? I'd be willing to bet not many. Instead of researching what state to move to, it's about time to research what country you should move to b/c this one is spiraling down the toilet and there is no end in sight.

I can not express my gratitude enough to the men and women who serve our country. To do so in this day and age must take some fortitude to fight each day for a country that at this stage....almost not worth it anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love this country.....but I loved my old USA much better. Today's USA ......it's making it more difficult to love with each day that passes.
Au contraire! The mayhem to follow in a police-free community will result in something much worse. The formation and assignment of federal police, who answer directly to Washington DC.

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
Au contraire! The mayhem to follow in a police-free community will result in something much worse. The formation and assignment of federal police, who answer directly to Washington DC.
I didn't say I would move there. Put all the Dindus there and let them all kill themselves for the gov't steps in.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
I didn't say I would move there. Put all the Dindus there and let them all kill themselves for the gov't steps in.
Not my point. Scenarios like Ferguson and Baltimore play right into the progressive's agenda. Riots, looting + having the police stand down. Add having every LEO second guessing his own actions due to being tried by mob and restrictive gun laws for the civilians. The end result is wholesale lawlessness and a populous desperate for protection. The local police can no longer help and the people can't help themselves. Federal police to the rescue… for those areas willing to resign their rights (or elect leaders who will do the same with or without a vote). If the Feds offer $$$ to the local gov't as an incentive, it will be the same as Common Core. Get enough politicians to proactively sign off on this and we're SOL.

This is what the liberals want. Helpless, scared civilians. And each riot the democrats get closer to getting it. A well armed civilian base is a major obstacle.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Not my point. Scenarios like Ferguson and Baltimore play right into the progressive's agenda. Riots, looting + having the police stand down. Add having every LEO second guessing his own actions due to being tried by mob and restrictive gun laws for the civilians. The end result is wholesale lawlessness and a populous desperate for protection. The local police can no longer help and the people can't help themselves. Federal police to the rescue… for those areas willing to resign their rights (or elect leaders who will do the same with or without a vote). If the Feds offer $$$ to the local gov't as an incentive, it will be the same as Common Core. Get enough politicians to proactively sign off on this and we're SOL.

This is what the liberals want. Helpless, scared civilians. And each riot the democrats get closer to getting it. A well armed civilian base is a major obstacle.
After Ferguson, Obama floated the idea that ALL police were SO racist that they should ALL be 'Federalized' so the thought police could train them 'properly'. IMHO, an attempt to take local control of policing away from local elected officials and put every armed, uniformed person in the US under the personal control and direction of Obama will bring on times none of us want to see.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
ALL police were SO racist that they should ALL be 'Federalized' so the thought police could train them 'properly'.

If you think for one minute that there are not rooms full of people trying to figure out how to accomplish this you are kidding yourself.

ETA: Our Uncle is no longer my favorite Uncle, now he's more like the mean and creepy one that we have no say in whether he comes over for Thanksgiving dinner and throws up all over the other guests.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.