Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I'm Lisa, a female NRA Instructor certified in many disciplines. Are you looking for a non intimidating environment to learn about firearms and safety being the number 1 priority! I am available during the day, during the week, for this is my full time career. I work in over 8 different ranges all over Long Island with access to private rooms, to hold private one on one trainings, family training, corporate events, etc. Please check out my website at Www.shetrainsyou.com or call me anytime on my cell at 516-749-8650.

Thank you,
Lisa Ludwig

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I'm Lisa, a female NRA Instructor certified in many disciplines. Are you looking for a non intimidating environment to learn about firearms and safety being the number 1 priority! I am available during the day, during the week, for this is my full time career. I work in over 8 different ranges all over Long Island with access to private rooms, to hold private one on one trainings, family training, corporate events, etc. Please check out my website at Www.shetrainsyou.com or call me anytime on my cell at 516-749-8650.

Thank you,
Lisa Ludwig
I had a private message from a new member looking for training recently and I mentioned to contact you for private lessons.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Lisa!

I know some of my female friends interacted with you from the womens self defense Facebook group

they asked my opinion, I told them you seem to know your stuff very well!!!

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I really appreciate it. 😀
I have taken training lessons with Lisa and highly recommend her.
I consider her my instructor, and will continue learning from her in the future.

Thanks Stephen! I appreciate you, and look forward to working with you again soon. Hope all is well :)

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Unfortunately the SC decision may not do much to speed up the process. The only thing the court decision eliminates is the need to state why you are applying for the license (show cause). In fact the new influx of applications as a result of the SC decision may slow up the process.

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
Unfortunately the SC decision may not do much to speed up the process. The only thing the court decision eliminates is the need to state why you are applying for the license (show cause). In fact the new influx of applications as a result of the SC decision may slow up the process.
As of now, people who live outside the City Of New York that have a valid pistol license with restrictions are now able to conceal carry.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Boosti

Are you reaching this conclusion based on your interpretation of the decision or has there been a statement provided by Nassau Pistol Licensing Division? I am trying to envision having this discussion with a police officer -

Also for reciprocity purposes I would like to eventually get a permit with no written restrictions on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts