278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: whitefoot

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Some of what the bully had to say.

Why does everyone think I jumped the kid he came trying to fight me

I never knew the kid was blind he came up to me and tried to fight me so I fought him now Have 8 stitches in me ear I hope everyone is happy

So he admits the kid is blind and expects people to think the kid tried to fight him?? What blind person tries to have a fist fight with someone?

He got beat down and deserved it.

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
There's completely blind and there's legally blind, not sure how good your vision has to be to get into an altercation with someone- short of the blind kid having a stripey cane and a German Shepherd in a harness, it's POSSIBLE (IMO) the other guy did not realize he was blind, or vision impaired, or whatever he is.

I am pretty much not trusting any story I hear now for at least a week after it happens.

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
There's completely blind and there's legally blind, not sure how good your vision has to be to get into an altercation with someone- short of the blind kid having a stripey cane and a German Shepherd in a harness, it's POSSIBLE (IMO) the other guy did not realize he was blind, or vision impaired, or whatever he is.

I am pretty much not trusting any story I hear now for at least a week after it happens.
If you have not watched the video I suggest you do. Blind kid was purely in a defensive stance. His hands were open. Not what an aggressor would be.

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
If you have not watched the video I suggest you do. Blind kid was purely in a defensive stance. His hands were open. Not what an aggressor would be.
Did you watch the video? I ask this because in the video I watched he's got at least one clenched fist, and everybody is gonna look "defensive" when there is somebody punching them in the face.Plus trhe video starts in the middle of an ongoing physical altercation, which indicates- well, very little. If you want to rely on the media narrative, OK. but remember bomb-boy was like, last week.

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
I give it three days until we find out he "blind" kid was actually not blind and molested the other guy's sister but now got a new iPad and iBook from Apple and is having dinner at the White House with Obama and Steven Hawkings.

That seems to be the 72 hour media-got-it-wrong turnaround window.
Maybe you will be retracting 2 statements this week.

The punk went down quicker than a prom date

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
Geez, what kind of girls were you dating, and can you let my kid know where he can find them?
Well he is at the right place now.. Not to sure if he wants them though, I didn't.

Not to hijack the thread, but home coming is in the next couple weeks.. Let me know how it is if you go.. I'll be in the gulf.

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.