1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
This is too stupid to believe people getting killed for a stupid electronic toy.

And I know the apple cult types will come after me but to me the Ipad is a device looking for a purpose half assed cross between an ebook reader and a laptop?

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
winston said:
This is too stupid to believe people getting killed for a stupid electronic toy.

And I know the apple cult types will come after me but to me the Ipad is a device looking for a purpose half assed cross between an ebook reader and a laptop?
No, killed because they pulled a handgun and escalated the situation

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
It was 7:00am. I bet they thought it was going to be a quick crash and grab but didn't expect armed guards. I bet that'll deter the next guy.

Kudos for Apple posting up armed guards. And this is in Cali

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
Lemming said:
Were his last words "I dead"?
sorry.....but...... :gaffaw2

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
Lemming said:
< looks at Tonto's new avatar >

"Hey, where's Perry?"
He's on a mission....he'll be back... ;)

G

·
And now the family of the iCriminal will sue Apple for wrongful death and they will win the Ghetto Lottery.

And Apple will prohibit firearms in their stores on the off chance that there is another iCriminal out there looking for a big iScore.

·
Sharp Shooter&#33;
1,224 Posts
Good shooting!!
This is what happens when crooks have nothing to loose. In this case that includes his life. Live and learn. :)

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
winston said:

The iZombies (next time you're on the train/bus look at the expressions on the faces of the plugged in crowd, you'll see why I call them zombies...) gotta have them toys... pricey little buggers!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts