Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
The sad part is these companies will probably go automated before these workers ever see that $15.00 an hour pay. Soon you will pull up to the drive thru and there will be a touch screen instead of a speaker to talk into you will place your order and make your payment before you ever see or talk to a person working inside. They will have three employees working the inside of the store one to cook, another to package your order and give it to you at the drive up window and a third to keep the trash emptied and hand the people that come into the store their food, probably 12 jobs eliminated and three employees per shift getting that whopping $15.00 an hour. Technology will just be put in place sooner so they don't have to pay the higher salaries. Sorry we don't need you anymore!!

· Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Sometimes I feel like they deserve $18 an hour. One of the employees should of KOed him.
Yeah but no.
Just another reason that fast food work as a burger flipper is not a full time career choice.
It was never meant to be that. Ever.
But if you're too lazy to study and get a good education in a marketable career, or too lazy to learn a trade, then be a burger flipper for $8 an hour. IMO, that's probably being overpaid.

· Registered
73 Posts
Yeah but no.
Just another reason that fast food work as a burger flipper is not a full time career choice.
It was never meant to be that. Ever.
But if you're too lazy to study and get a good education in a marketable career, or too lazy to learn a trade, then be a burger flipper for $8 an hour. IMO, that's probably being overpaid.
The $18 an hour was a joke. I think $15 is more then enough. The part about the guy getting KOed was not a joke. I would have knocked him out of I was there.

I will like to apologize for those who were offended by the video. That was not my intent.

· Registered
1,935 Posts
Nothing good will come of this, the ripple effects are not seen by the libtards; because they just do not understand how the real world works while living in there fantasy world always busy beating there chests saying how they saved the world. This stupid will hurt that is fo sho bro

· Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
There is actually a surplus of people with low skill sets, a by-product of our public education system. If it wasn't for the minimum wage (& welfare), McDonald's might not have to pay $5 per hour.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.