·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
"strongly pursuing him with their {NYPD} Counter Terrorism Squad?"
Glad they have the time to be pursuing a vandal

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
The one with Bloombutt's omniscient silhouette is really clever. He should have added a large soda drink to it.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts

Sad but if you walk throw time square you are on over 200 cameras.Penn station is some where around 500 and grand central is about the same.

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
Anyone with kids in Jr. High or High school should have them read "1984".... it's probably not on the required reading lists anymore. Get them to think about whats going on.

Reactions: SteveWolf

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
I saw the pic of them taking it down and free speach just went down the toilet in NYC

·
Sharp Shooter!
661 Posts
I saw the pic of them taking it down and free speach just went down the toilet in NYC
Free speech doesn't apply since they broke into privately owned displays to post these. That being said I don't know why police officers are taking these down, unless displaying these images somehow violates the law.

Edit: since the officer removing the poster is using gloves I imagine they are being taken as evidence? Maybe someone with more knowledge can speak to this.

·
Registered
839 Posts
That's actually pretty funny.. and ironically of ALL the graffiti around NYC, there's a rush to take down the ones that look better than most of the real ads you see. Lol. Though I guess street tags don't really cause too much controversy..

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
If only someone would investigate the people who vandalize all the vehicles on my block with 1%me the effort they will put into finding the guy who dared to diss the nypd.

Or to investigate the group of professionals who stole a f550 box truck from my company. Or to shut down the crack den with its own security cameras scanning a whole block. Or investigate the bodega run by criminals who threaten anyone who parks near it.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
.................... " it's not nice to mess with , MOTHER BLOOMBEGER "

·
OathKeeper/NRA Life Member/Instructor/Appleseed Sh
1,690 Posts
For Sale: Preban Rabid Ferret in 32oz Slurpy Cup. Cup not included for NYC residents.

:)

CH

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
:lol they used the image from the "illegal alien Xing" on the boarder.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Cool. Not a fan of graffetti bomb type attacks, but where does one draw the line to the 'big brother is watching' scenario, when we get RF inplants?

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
Cool. Not a fan of graffetti bomb type attacks, but where does one draw the line to the 'big brother is watching' scenario, when we get RF inplants?
We're getting closer!.... See the other threat about the RFID chips in school ID's.... and BTW, legislation has been submitted in the past to implant babies with 'chips'

Orwell was just off by a couple decades....

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
.................... " it's not nice to mess with , MOTHER BLOOMBEGER "
All kidding aside; This graffiti/vandalism mocks the government. That they will correct. That they will investigate.
I fear our country has already tipped the scales away from freedom.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts