Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
21,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazing word lesson
This is the best, most Interesting English lesson I have had to date.

Did you know "listen" and "silent" use the same letters?
Do you know that the word "racecar" spelled backwards still spells "racecar"?
And that "eat" is the only word that if you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate"?

Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit- grabbing, resource-sucking, non-English-speaking aholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-shagging, raggedy-bastards with you."
How weird is that?

· Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts
This is the best, most Interesting English lesson I have had to date

Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit- grabbing, resource-sucking, non-English-speaking aholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-shagging, raggedy-bastards with you."
How weird is that?
^^^^^^^^^ Sorry old news!

· Premium Member
3,185 Posts
You'll have to trust me on this and try it by saying the word out loud: If you say the word gullible slowly enough it will rhyme with orange. Go ahead. Try it. Just remember t o s a y i t s l o w l y.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.