Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Emily finally chose a two-toned 9mm Sig 229. However, because DC has a high cap mag restriction like NY, Emily has not been able to find the two-toned Sig she likes that comes with 10 round mags. She might buy a Glock or Beretta instead.
Judging by the video, she needs to tighten her groups.

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Emily finally chose a two-toned 9mm Sig 229. However, because DC has a high cap mag restriction like NY, Emily has not been able to find the two-toned Sig she likes that comes with 10 round mags. She might buy a Glock or Beretta instead.
Judging by the video, she needs to tighten her groups.

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Emily was quite perky when she described how easy it is to shoot. Even the guy questioning her looked like he wanted to get a gun.

·
Banned
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Emily was quite perky when she described how easy it is to shoot. Even the guy questioning her looked like he wanted to get a gun.

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,995 Posts
great interview here. On Fox news (millions of viewers) she says "well the process for me to Legally get the gun has been a nightmare, if I just wnted a gun, I could find one illegally in 5 minutes."--paraphrase

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,995 Posts
great interview here. On Fox news (millions of viewers) she says "well the process for me to Legally get the gun has been a nightmare, if I just wnted a gun, I could find one illegally in 5 minutes."--paraphrase

1 - 14 of 14 Posts