Long Island Shooters Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Given the tiny difference, between the vote counts, it would seem that a physical audit of ballots, to verify the legality of each, would need to be performed.
Gary

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Also, more good news, in VA. The House of Delegates (same as our state assembly) is now controlled by the Republicans, 51/49, gaining 6 seats and the state's new attorney general is very pro 2A. The VA state senate is still Dem controlled, which means it will be hard to reverse some of the anti-2A legislation already passed there but I expect the rural-county VA Dem senators to start seeing the change in the political picture, then switch sides. This mid-term election may be the start of the whole country's turn-around.
Gary

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
That head of the Jersey Senate democrats hasnt conceded yet in fact he now says these has been about 12,000 ballots that have been "found" that he wants counted first. What the hell has happened to our electoral process?Its a week Tuesday and we cant even get a certification on a small statewide election?WTF.

·
Registered
26,248 Posts
That head of the Jersey Senate democrats hasnt conceded yet in fact he now says these has been about 12,000 ballots that have been "found" that he wants counted first. What the hell has happened to our electoral process?Its a week Tuesday and we cant even get a certification on a small statewide election?WTF.
The Dems refuse to loose and will do whatever is necessary to retain power.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Blakeman is up by 12,000 and 20,000 absentee ballots will be counted this week. Curran has not conceded and although unlikely that the absentee ballots will change the result I have no issue with all votes being counted.

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
I'm waiting for the additional 25,000 they find in the trunk of a car this week, mysteriously all for Curran and Kaminsky In 3, 2, 1.....

41 - 54 of 54 Posts