Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks:
A friend sent this to me, via E-mail, this morning. I suspect many of you will find it interesting and appropriate.
Gary

As election time approaches, I urge each of you to contact your fellow club members and sportsmen to consider and vote only for Pro-2nd Amendment candidates at all levels of government, local, county, state, national. We need to show that we fully support our Constitution and Bill of Rights! We need to let every politician running for office know that we demand the repeal, end of all SAFE Act, Red Flag, laws now! Let every politician know that we will not accept any limitations, restrictions on our 2nd Amendment Rights and firearms ownership! Demand rejection of all serial number documentation, all data bases, and other restrictions on our rights and privacy!
Additionally, there will be Referendums on the ballot. I urge each of you to consider them very closely. First considers voting by mail. As we all have seen, this is a gross failure and has possibly criminal connections. I urge all of you to vote NO, oppose this mail-in ballot agenda!
Second is to change voter registration day; abolish, end the 30-day requirement before election. This will make it impossible to confirm that each voter is a legal resident of the district and authorized to vote. I urge all of you to vote NO, reject this attempt to destroy the integrity of our elections!
Third referendum is changing the law for redistricting so politicians may alter a district at will. It reduces the 66.6% required percent vote, to 60% percent, eliminating the super-majority requirement. I urge rejection of this change! Keep, allow the local voters of each district to have more say on how a district is redrawn, not politicians!
Also watch for any local laws that will infringe on our 2nd Amendment, our rights, and reject, oppose them all! I encourage everyone to vote and vote in person. Stand up and show your full support of our 2nd Amendment Right! Stand up and vote for our rights, the Constitution, and our Bill of Rights!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Thank you for sharing. For the foreseable future I will vote based on the 2A only.

·
Registered
416 Posts
As election time approaches, I urge each of you to contact your fellow club members and sportsmen to consider and vote only for Pro-2nd Amendment candidates at all levels of government, local, county, state, national.
In order to do that someone has to survey the candidates and nobody is doing that.

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Thanks Gary!

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,002 Posts
Reactions: P Martin

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nothing stopping you from reaching out to the candidate and asking where they stand on 2A. Been doing it for years you just have to decipher the answer and cut through the political BS and make a informed decision. If they are non committal or playing both sides of the fence and you have to look at options.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Nothing stopping you from reaching out to the candidate and asking where they stand on 2A. Been doing it for years you just have to decipher the answer and cut through the political BS and make a informed decision. If they are non committal or playing both sides of the fence and you have to look at options.
I've got one name for you, Kristen Gillibrand. She was a pro gun dumocrat while serving upstate. NRA rated. Had everyone convinced that she'd vote for 2A. We know what happened there.
Some of these snakes make it very hard to know where they stand.

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Does Boyle get a A rating because he was the better of 2 evil's. Or did they forget he voted to pass the SAFE Act twice.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Thanks Lou G. Maybe shoot an e mail to New York State Rifle and Pistol Association. That is where the link I provided is from. If anyone else has information share it.

·
Registered
11,555 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've got one name for you, Kristen Gillibrand. She was a pro gun dumocrat while serving upstate. NRA rated. Had everyone convinced that she'd vote for 2A. We know what happened there.
Some of these snakes make it very hard to know where they stand.

You are correct, that's a unicorn. I would rather make an informed decision over a wild guess at the poll.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts