·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
This guy isn't very bright.
Just because this guy is an expert in these matters and is correct that he'd be fired and probably face criminal charges for doing what Monica's boyfirend's wife did doesn't mean he's right.
His analysis fails to consider that the law is different for senior government officials and common pissants like he and us.
He's crazy.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
I was talking to a lib yesterday, and this topic came up. The lib said she'd vote for Hitlery, because she's a woman, even if she committed a crime. Her reasoning was that "they're all criminals"

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
I was talking to a lib yesterday, and this topic came up. The lib said she'd vote for Hitlery, because she's a woman, even if she committed a crime. Her reasoning was that "they're all criminals"
That's the standard idiotic answer usually from Democrats.
"They all are ..." so if one of them's caught it doesn't matter as long as He/She/it represents my prejudices, in this case the woman is obviously sexist, or the political belief system or who your union tells you to vote for.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
This old lady seems to have shown the whole world some of her really important information. As a result she may not be able to get a job. Wonder if anyone has suggestions for her?

http://www.breitbart...ow-bad-this-is/
It really is all smoke right now until some concrete solid evidence appears as in top secret documents or documents that had their classifications stripped from them before Clinton received them (which means her underlings did the stripping to cover for her).

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
That's the standard idiotic answer usually from Democrats.
"They all are ..." so if one of them's caught it doesn't matter as long as He/She/it represents my prejudices, in this case the woman is obviously sexist, or the political belief system or who your union tells you to vote for.
the thing is, they only apply that logic just to Democrats...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.