Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DSI July 4th SALE Flyer 2016

Sale Starts Wednesday June 29th at 10am and runs through 6pm July 2nd.

We have good stock on hand on all items, but when it is gone, it is gone. The rifles will go the fastest.

All sales items are in store or online.

·
Premium Member
11,504 Posts
I see you in the morning then

Is that a fix mag rifle. That a good price.

Reactions: boosti

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sales is just what is on the flyer.

No additional discounts on sale items.

Yes, $695 for fixed mag rifle

Damn, I lost the P in Magpul.

Reactions: Walker1847

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Not into the fixed mag.
I am not a big fan either, but a lot of people seem to like being able to have an otherwise full featured AR in this sinkhole. If I was going to get one, I would probably want one with some evil muzzle device and every other evil feature I could get. For people who can afford it, an compliant AR with a detachable magazine and FRS stock along with a fixed mag AR with all the evil features might be the way to go.

·
Lousy Shot
16,249 Posts
If I wanted full features, I'd rather disable the gas system. At least then I could reload it. I would never consider fixed mag.

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,995 Posts
If I wanted full features, I'd rather disable the gas system. At least then I could reload it. I would never consider fixed mag.
I would never do either. I would rather not comply or wait until I move to the USA. An AR15 is designed to be a semi with detachable mag with pistol grip. Anything else is not an AR. A bolt action or fixed mag is no more an AR than an AR is an M4 or a real "AW" (omg I hate that word, I feel like just saying it will harm people and kittens)

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,995 Posts
The DSI dealer by me Upstate is currently out of stock. He claims people buy them for hunting. DSI will swap out the fixed lower for $100 when you move to a free state.
That's a very cool offer. It's also pretty sad that NY is such a liberal sinkhole that some businesses have "deals" for people who leave the local economy . Good job NY.

·
Premium Member
11,504 Posts
Stop by pick up some stuff on special good deal on 40 cal ammo and 45 ammo. I picked up a upper receive vise jig 14 buck sweet .
Plus 100 DSI

Reactions: ProGodProGunProLife

·
Registered
11,846 Posts
I bought the fixed magazine today. I really wanted the 9 mm today, unfortunately the only AR available for sale was the special sale item I bought, the other AR's are ordered and take at least a month to be built. The .40 & .45 ammo was a 5 box limit.
The only evil feature was the adjustable stock. I now have to buy a cool upper with the bayonet lug and muzzle break. I will remove the upper and place in on my spur lower.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,504 Posts
I bought the fixed magazine today. I really wanted the 9 mm today, unfortunately the only AR available for sale was the special sale item I bought, the other AR's are ordered and take at least a month to be built. The .40 & .45 ammo was a 5 box limit.
The only evil feature was the adjustable stock. I now have to buy a cool upper with the bayonet lug and muzzle break. I will remove the upper and place in on my spur lower.
looks good hopen I can find my life build in a couple of weeks.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.