Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DSI is proud to announce the first step in our DS-9 pistol caliber carbine. Pics below is the first production lower receiver. Full billet 7075 aluminum. It accepts Glock maagazines, 26, 19 or 17/34. We are finalizing the pricing this week and testing rifle configurations over the next few weeks. We hope to eventually offer it in most of our configurations, MOE, Typhoon and Lighting to start. The rest of the batch is heading to anodizing this week and will be available for sale in about 2-3 weeks. Rifles are about 4-6 weeks away. If you decide to build your own, you will need a Glock compatible BCG (Colt SMG ones do not clear the Glock magazine). We are also working on a fixed magazine version. More info to follow soon.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very tempting! you guys make some really nice stuff!

so this is the big announcement you said you had on instagram!
Yes, this is DS-X, now DS-9. We also have another, even bigger announcement coming in the next few weeks.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Is the big announcement something other than what a lot us already know (like this 9mm carbine lower, which is super cool, but has been discussed openly in the store for months now)

I feel like I should be posting "spoiler alerts".

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Bully for you! Pistol caliber carbines are an unaddressed niche and great companions for pistols that share their magazines and can garner 15-20% FPS due to the increased barrel length.Just plain fun!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So if the Colt SMG type bolt is changed out for your BCG, will a PSA 9mm upper work?
Does it take a standard AR lower parts kit?

Estimated price on lower?
I can't comment on compatibility with PSA. Might or might not work.

Yes, most of the parts are standard AR-15. The proprietary parts (magazine latch/release and extractor) will be included with the lower receiver.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.