Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I commute together into Manhattan, My office is just outside the Midtown Tunnel. Today, upon exiting the tunnel, Cuomo was crossing the street in front of me. My wife yelled "Don't run over Cuomo!" Then, "maybe you SHOULD run over Cuomo!"

·
Walker1847
12,075 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Although it is fun to explore that concept metaphorically none of us would ever consider it in reality.
Speak for yourself.

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Disclaimer:
This was a joke. Not an actual endorsement of running Cuomo over. Even though the world would be a better place and he certainly deserves it that is no excuse for driving unsafely.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
1) If you weren't driving an assault vehicle, you couldn't have possibly killed him.
2) The safety of Andrew Cuomo will depend on a litany of facts. Some questions pertaining to the safety of our Governor are outlined below:

Was your vehicle black? Was there a shoulder thingy affixed to your vehicle? Did any part of your vehicle conspicuously protrude from any other part of your vehicle? Do you have large capacity tires and/or gas tank installed in your vehicle (answer yes if you have a stock gas tank and tires installed on your vehicle)? Were your tires and/or gas tank filled to capacity? Was there more fuel in the gas tank than was required to reach your intended destination? If so, why? Can you justify your need to have more fuel in your vehicle than was required to reach your destination? Were you traveling within the restrictions on your license, or stopping for something to eat between your house and your destination?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Although it is fun to explore that concept metaphorically none of us would ever consider it in reality.
Agreed, hypothetically no one in here would want to hypothetically scratch their front bumper when they hit him the first time, or hypothetically scratch their rear bumper when they hypothetically hit him in reverse the second time. In Common Core math, that equals -9 times, so hypothetically it never even happened.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.