Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only in the shithole do you need a permit to look at the stars !

Be careful at NY State parks , apparently star gazing requires a permit .. to the tune of $35 for residents and $60 for those from out of state who want to look at "NY's" stars !
SMH

It's so funny you just want to beat your politicians with a rake!!

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Reactions: Urban Tarzan

·
Registered
869 Posts
Would love to get out of here but family obligations prevent a move. My buddy moved to NC a couple of years ago and loves it. I have to tell you though, this "Stargazing Fee" might just make me rethink my position. What BS!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its actually an after hours parking permit, but take a look at all the freakin permit the Albany POS politicians have passed. All about money boys and girls....MOVE !

https://parks.ny.gov/regions/attachments/2020LongIslandPermits.pdf
I guess at some point "The Peasants" kneeled and asked the King for access, after dark, to the property that the state "OWNS", so obviously "the peasants" cant be allowed to run Willy Nilly around after dark on "The Kings Land" .. they must PAY for that kind of infringement on the his land. The King granted them access.. FOR A PRICE, PEASANT! Hence the permit !!!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
and there's this :

Metal detector permit

Cost: $40

How to request: Send a letter (available at parks.ny.gov), including your name, address and phone number, with payment and a business size self-addressed stamped envelope to:

• Metal Detector Permit, P.O. Box 247, Babylon, NY 11702

·
Registered
2,205 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Just remember that without the zombies in the 5 boro's and Nassau, the Dem's grip on this WHOLE STATE would be lost. Think about that.

Reactions: a7vette2

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I'm an amateur astronomer and the stargazing permit has been like this as long as I can remember, which is at least as far back as 1985.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts