Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Winter is coming
3,527 Posts
There was a comment on the article:
"Does feminism make women ugly? The short answer? YES. The long answer? ABSOLUTELY."

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
[sub]I feel many here miss the point, this "ugly" is not a surface issue. It borders on a personality disorder.[/sub]

[sub]
[/sub]

Reactions: Lovemyglock

·
Sockdolager
834 Posts
Generally it's the women that don't get looked at by men that become feminists.
That's why i always open doors for hot women and let the uggos help themselves.

Reactions: INS Rebel

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
A woman who is a true feminist believes in equality, not superiority over men.This kind of woman is not afraid to yell at a man and who is not offended when the man yells back is a true feminist. They are also known as Italian women.

Extreme feminism, like any extreme group, always attracts the oddballs and weirdos. And they look the part.

·
III%
2,777 Posts
WTF is a feminist? ... Pro female?
Woman's equality? You are equal because your female? Equal to what?
Black equality? You are equal because you are black? Again, equal to what?
The answer to both is simple , you are all only equal to the closest OTHER moron like you on the planet!
Nothimg more nothing less.... ypu are entiled to what you earn !!

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
When I was in my teens my father had a laundromat that also rented mailboxes. Because of a clerical error at the PO I had a rather unpleasant conversation with Andrea Dworkin (see below, but I warn you to not be eating at the time)

View attachment 62078
Andrea Rita Dworkin (September 26, 1946 - April 9, 2005
Well ...now she's dead . At least you have the memories.

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
When I was in my teens my father had a laundromat that also rented mailboxes. Because of a clerical error at the PO I had a rather unpleasant conversation with Andrea Dworkin (see below, but I warn you to not be eating at the time)

View attachment 62078
Never heard of him...........

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
21,922 Posts
WTF is a feminist? ... Pro female?
Woman's equality? You are equal because your female? Equal to what?
Black equality? You are equal because you are black? Again, equal to what?
The answer to both is simple , you are all only equal to the closest OTHER moron like you on the planet!
Nothimg more nothing less.... you are entiled to what you earn !!
DING DING DING! FOLKS, WE HAVE A WINNER! TELL HIM WHAT HE WON GENE!

HE HAS WON A TWO WEEK ALLEXPENCE PAID TRIP TO A SENSITIVITY RE-EDUCATION CAMP! WHERE OUR LUCKY CONTESTANT WILL TAUGHT TO LOVE EVERYONE EQUALLY... OR ELSE!

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
These people are just sick.

In the closing chapter of Woman Hating (1974), Dworkin wrote that "The parent-child relationship is primarily erotic because all human relationships are primarily erotic", and that "The incest taboo, because it denies us essential fulfillment with the parents whom we love with our primary energy, forces us to internalize those parents and constantly seek them. The incest taboo does the worst work of the culture The destruction of the incest taboo is essential to the development of cooperative human community based on the free-flow of natural androgynous eroticism".

·
Registered
554 Posts
It does not make them but it attracts ugly women likes flies to s**t.

·
Registered
554 Posts

View attachment 62078
I thought the book was:
"4th down and inches" by Andrea Dworkin

Reactions: Mad Russian
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.