Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was poking around and saw this truck. Its pretty sweet. Does anybody have one? Do you like it? What do you guys think of the Ram 1500 in general? Aside from Security Dodge, are there any other dealers I should stay away from? Anybody have any recommendations? I want to go check this out and trade in my car

·
Registered
662 Posts
I had a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 which, were it not for giving up its life rescuing my brother in law from last years flood, would still be my ride. Had the typical Dodge rear panel rot but the engine was a die hard and it could tow like there was nothing behind it. If the new ones are anything like mine it's worth looking at.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
I have been doing the Ram 1500 search for a few months now. Been to almost every Ram dealer in Suffolk and found a few good and not so good. Browns and Smithhaven have been easier to work with. Have one ready to go, just waiting for my lemon law case to go through on a 2015 explorer sport. hearing is Sept 2 - cant wait to get rid of that pos.

second its done ill be getting my Ram 1500 Sport blackout edition.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
I have been doing the Ram 1500 search for a few months now. Been to almost every Ram dealer in Suffolk and found a few good and not so good. Browns and Smithhaven have been easier to work with. Have one ready to go, just waiting for my lemon law case to go through on a 2015 explorer sport. hearing is Sept 2 - cant wait to get rid of that pos.

second its done ill be getting my Ram 1500 Sport blackout edition.
blackout edition?
black OUT edition!
SMH
RACIST!

·
Little. Yellow. Different. Better.
1,698 Posts
I want to believe I need a 2500 power wagon, but I'd be happy with a rebel. As soon as I get bills taken care of, I will be on it. If anyone gets one post a review please.

·
Little. Yellow. Different. Better.
1,698 Posts
How do you like the ram boxes? Do you ever wish you didn't have them?
I have a 2011 Sport with 61K, its my third Ram pickup, really like them.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
I have 2011 1500 ram truck like it take it on the beach 4X4 works great good on gas going up state and around town

Reactions: truckie453
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.