Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Banned
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't. At least 99% of the time I don't. I figure all the soapy water running over my feet in the shower should do the job. I usually stop washing half way down my calf. Maybe I'm too lazy to bend down and actually wash my feet. I don't know. It never occurred to me to wash them. I usually only wash my feet after going hiking because my feet get visibly dirty. I wear flip flops basically year round and my feet don't smell.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
very nice

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
I think the more important issue is toe nail length. I see a direct corollary in my own life between toe nail length & odor intensity. I made a spreadsheet with an accompanying bar graph, it's around here somewhere I'll try to dig it out. OH! speaking of digging it out lint is another important piece of the puzzle!

·
In my Happy Place
3,769 Posts
First with a scented body wash, then patted dry and oiled lightly with aloe.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Banned
0 Posts
I don't. At least 99% of the time I don't. I figure all the soapy water running over my feet in the shower should do the job. I usually stop washing half way down my calf. Maybe I'm too lazy to bend down and actually wash my feet. I don't know. It never occurred to me to wash them. I usually only wash my feet after going hiking because my feet get visibly dirty. I wear flip flops basically year round and my feet don't smell.
Still Trolling Huh?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I'm having flashbacks about a certain post about soap.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts