1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
That's a good scope for a great price.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Is that suitable for an ar15. I am looking for a decent inexpensive scope for 100-200 yard range shooting. What would you guys use to mount it?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
wow thats cheap and its a very good scope will take you +300 yards

·
You Are the Resistance.
3,600 Posts
That's a great scope- I have one on my Mod 12BVSS .308, and it's been a great product for about 3 years now. good to 600 yrds.

it's almost overkill for an AR, but I wouldn't let that stop me.

·
Registered
723 Posts
great scope.....I have the BDC version

·
Registered
544 Posts
That's a great price!

I have this scope on my Tikka T-3 308win for about 5 years now, and it's held up very well and very accurate!

I would buy it again.

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

Just in case someone wants in on this before the sale ends. I would call ahead. Garden City had very low stock earlier in the week.

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
I was going to go tomorrow but I'll call later to see if there are any still avail

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
FYI, there's a small Dicks on 110 , just north of Northern State.. You can be in/out in 10 minutes..
(Don't even go there, this is a family forum.. 8))

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
NYDeer said:
FYI, there's a small Dicks on 110 , just north of Northern State.. You can be in/out in 10 minutes..
(Don't even go there, this is a family forum.. 8))
FWIW ..... I was at this store on Tuesday, and they had the scope in stock.
I was able to handle a demo model, then the salesman brought a sealed box for me to purchase.

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
DAMMIT!! I bought the same scope last year @ Dick's but it was $120 after a $40 rebate. This is better. I haven't mounted it because I'm planning to put it on a rifle yet to be acquired but there's no doubt it's a great scope for that price. I'd almost consider getting another at that price, just ta have.

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
Thanks for the Bump! I remembered the first time you posted it, and kicked myself for not grabbing one when I picked up the 795 .22. Gonna get one this time..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts