Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Calling him a douche is too kind.
You really got to love liberals and their twisted minds.

He calls his campaign "Gun neutral" while his charity is called "One less Gun"
It's like when they say common sense gun laws. They mean more gun control.
Go back to England with you're buttbuddy Pierce Morgan you lying fascist asshat diseased douchranger.

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
Calling him a douche is too kind.
You really got to love liberals and their twisted minds.

He calls his campaign "Gun neutral" while his charity is called "One less Gun citizen able to protect themself"
It's like when they say common sense gun laws. They mean more gun control.
Go back to England with you're buttbuddy Pierce Morgan you lying fascist asshat diseased douchranger.
FIFY

·
Winter is coming
3,527 Posts
You see what this tool gets for a pile of empty casings glued on the wall?
C'mon boys, lets make some ART!!
Lets separate some liberals from their cash.

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
21,922 Posts
Amazing what passes for art these days!

I think I'm going to make art too. The next time I go to the range I'm bringing a huge cardboard sheet and I'm covering it with double stick tape. I'm going to place that next to me while I shoot semi-auto. Whatever sticks to the tape, cases, papers, dust, dirt, snot, whatever will be called art.

·
Sockdolager
834 Posts
They keep breaking them We'll keep making them !!!
Its something about how my webpage scrolls as i scroll down.
But that picture had me scrolling up and down for a while watching the optical illusion of the rifles coming at me.

·
Marine Corps. Veteran
2,237 Posts

I think I'm going to make art too. The next time I go to the range I'm bringing a huge cardboard sheet and I'm covering it with double stick tape. I'm going to place that next to me while I shoot semi-auto. Whatever sticks to the tape, cases, papers, dust, dirt, snot, whatever will be called art.
Maybe You could get a few of the Times Square topless girls to urinate on it...
You wont be able to pop em out fast enough. Ka-Ching $$$

·
Walker1847
12,075 Posts
Another guilt-ridden liberal/progressive trying to cleanse his black soul at the expense of others' rights...Today it's AK-47s, tomorrow it will be your AR-15.

Aside from his weapon-obsessed artwork, he plays video game "Call of Duty" with his teenage daughter and says he enjoys films featuring guns.
"I hate hypocrites, but then I think, 'God you're one of the biggest of them," he said. "Recognizing that most of us have a conflicted relationship with guns was the first step for me."

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts

but...but...don't just use your AK because the casing will miss the board also,.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Isn't this a boon for the manufacturers

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts

I thought you were going to say you were going to hang a target and what ever grouping you shot, you would call art. The problem with that is that there would be no grouping, or even holes in the target, because... AK!

BUWHAHAHAHAHA!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.