Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Winter is coming
3,527 Posts
Soon the lefies will one day have Smith Point Outer Beach ONLY for the damned plovers.
The situation there is just absurd, they take and take and take while the crumbs of permission shrink.

·
Just zis guy, you know?
2,442 Posts
I was just out on a captree boat this week and saw 3 trucks near the point at democrat so I guess it's open.

Sent from my Nexus 5

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
or more fox.

However, I do have a question on topic. Can one still park in a lot at these beaches and make the long walks to fish ? ( I have parked in the westernmost lot of RM and walked to the jetty in the past.) If one fishes the Jones Beach West End jetty its a mile walk through the mosquitoes as well.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
They were there before you were

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
Racoon much more effective then cats the racoon eat the eggs a whole nest in one night cat kills one bird maybe once a week.

·
Premium Member
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dont tell the coppers but there were piping plovers all over sore thumb..... maybe sore thumb is the ghetto of piping plover living and therefore doesnt warrant the same protections as the ocean front?

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
ya they don't nest on the beach they nest in the dunes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.