Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deer archery target I see some go up to $500 and some as low as $100 anyone have any experance with an inexpensive decent Target?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Deer archery target I see some go up to $500 and some as low as $100 anyone have any experance with an inexpensive decent Target?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would say it all depends on the brand. I've heard that the GlenDel targets are pretty good for around 150-200 dollars.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would say it all depends on the brand. I've heard that the GlenDel targets are pretty good for around 150-200 dollars.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rineharts I read are maybe the best out there but like you said small and kind of pricy.
GlenDel there is one I saw at Smith point A $259 big nice base little more then I'd like to spend.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rineharts I read are maybe the best out there but like you said small and kind of pricy.
GlenDel there is one I saw at Smith point A $259 big nice base little more then I'd like to spend.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered the Field Logic GlenDel® Buck 3D Target
Thanks $169 total Shipped to the house

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ordered the Field Logic GlenDel® Buck 3D Target
Thanks $169 total Shipped to the house

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks the Field Logic GlenDel Buck 3D Target is almost ready to pratice on just need to put it out back. Its a real nice target very happy with it. :)

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks the Field Logic GlenDel Buck 3D Target is almost ready to pratice on just need to put it out back. Its a real nice target very happy with it. :)

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
you know if you miss and hit that viase on the window sill she's going to kill you
papabear

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
you know if you miss and hit that viase on the window sill she's going to kill you
papabear

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
663 Posts
Don't shoot at it,,,,, it makes a delightful addition to your living room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Don't shoot at it,,,,, it makes a delightful addition to your living room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts