Long Island Shooters Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,470 Posts
They should make her stand and sing the National Anthem at all sporting events in Texas as a condition of the trade.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in where this originated from. There's a lot of different versions of this with considerable inconsistencies. I typically find letters to be written by people mistaken misrepresenting themselves as something they're not. So where did the letter come from? By the way, Bunker Boys were World War II vets, not Vietnam.

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
I'm interested in where this originated from. There's a lot of different versions of this with considerable inconsistencies. I typically find letters to be written by people mistaken misrepresenting themselves as something they're not. So where did the letter come from? By the way, Bunker Boys were World War II vets, not Vietnam.
The OP has shared these type of emails over the years on the forum. Yes, I have noticed it also.

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
7,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The OP has shared these type of emails over the years on the forum. Yes, I have noticed it also.
I'm not sure where my source obtained it and I took it at face value. Even if the war, with which the group is affiliated, is incorrect, I do believe that whoever wrote it expressed the proper sentiment, with regard to Ms. Griner.
Gary

·
Registered
1 Posts
If she's on drugs, she is supposed to be suspended from playing any professional sports, then be regularly and randomly tested, for drug traces in her blood/urine. She should, also, be arrested, for possession of drugs, while she was still in this country, IF she returns. Does anyone think that arrest or testing will happen, IF she gets back here? I'm hoping she doesn't make it back. We're better off, without her type of attitude. Gary
Her type? Man I’m glad to be surrounded by so many folks that have never broken the law …. Get the flip off ya high horse… ya know how many time we had to go recover HVTs that “didn’t know this that or the other?” Bro, end of the day we all have flipped up at some point or another…

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
Her type? Man I’m glad to be surrounded by so many folks that have never broken the law …. Get the flip off ya high horse… ya know how many time we had to go recover HVTs that “didn’t know this that or the other?” Bro, end of the day we all have flipped up at some point or another…
If you know her history I don't think Gary was referring to her slipping up and getting arrested on what would be considered a minor drug charge in the U.S. The more important issue was her refusal to stand while the National Anthem was being played before games. This was part of the protest surrounding the killing of Brianna Taylor during a drug bust at Taylor's. Of course many feel her refusal to stand displays a lack of respect and appreciation for this country and the sacrifices made to secure the freedom we enjoy. While our justice system is far from perfect she probably has a better appreciation of our system now that she is having to deal with the justice system in Russia.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts