Long Island Shooters Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
They should make her stand and sing the National Anthem at all sporting events in Texas as a condition of the trade.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in where this originated from. There's a lot of different versions of this with considerable inconsistencies. I typically find letters to be written by people mistaken misrepresenting themselves as something they're not. So where did the letter come from? By the way, Bunker Boys were World War II vets, not Vietnam.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
I'm interested in where this originated from. There's a lot of different versions of this with considerable inconsistencies. I typically find letters to be written by people mistaken misrepresenting themselves as something they're not. So where did the letter come from? By the way, Bunker Boys were World War II vets, not Vietnam.
The OP has shared these type of emails over the years on the forum. Yes, I have noticed it also.

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The OP has shared these type of emails over the years on the forum. Yes, I have noticed it also.
I'm not sure where my source obtained it and I took it at face value. Even if the war, with which the group is affiliated, is incorrect, I do believe that whoever wrote it expressed the proper sentiment, with regard to Ms. Griner.
Gary

21 - 30 of 30 Posts