Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Unfortunately too many of the whiners haven't got a clue of the kind of oppression goes on in other countries. Zero appreciation for the blessings they were born into when they were born in in the U.S. They need to pay more attention to what Giannis and Enes have to say about the life, opportunities and freedom that comes with being in America.

Reactions: NRATC53

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, we're wasting time and money on her. We should let the Russians keep her, as an object lesson, to those morons still resident here.
Gary
She should get no special treatment, nothing more than would be done for any other American in a similar situation. We certainly should NOT be paying dollars or trading high level Russian criminals to get her back.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Is she worth the trade?
I think the person being discussed is an arms dealer. Low level drug smuggler for an arms dealer?

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
This is political, the Russians knew about her little habit and let her pass through customs. The war begins with Ukrainian government and want to use her for a bargaining tool.
I believe she was arrested the day she came through customs which was a couple of weeks before the war began.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
If she's on drugs, she is supposed to be suspended from playing any professional sports, then be regularly and randomly tested, for drug traces in her blood/urine. She should, also, be arrested, for possession of drugs, while she was still in this country, IF she returns. Does anyone think that arrest or testing will happen, IF she gets back here? I'm hoping she doesn't make it back. We're better off, without her type of attitude.
Gary
I nominate Gary Hungerford for NYS Supreme Court Justice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts