Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to give a positive review to D F Brothers in Bensonhurst Brooklyn only discovering the store recently.

I moved to Brooklyn from Suffolk county 2 years ago and never realized I had a gun store within walking distance of my apartment! Stopped in to buy some supplies and look at the inventory, the owner Frank is very knowledgeable of NYC laws and the staff was extremely friendly.

I know this is mostly a Long Island forum, but if you're ever in the area, check them out.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I live in Suffolk County, but I took the NYS Hunter Ed course at the Metropolitan Gun Club in Brooklyn. If you were surprised to find your LGS, wait until you see the neighborhood around this range... talk about under the radar. The course was great, as were the members I met. They have rifle, pistol, bow and hunting land upstate.

http://www.metrorgc.org/

·
Sharp Shooter!
469 Posts
Stay away!!! The worst ppl to deal with. The worst business reputation i have ever seen. Every time you mention their name to someone they have a story about being screwed by the them. Buyers beware. I lived right over there also for many years from the 90's till about 10 years ago. They are horrible ppl with horrible customer service. They have screwed over everyone i know.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I heard about the incident as well, glad to hear that Frank was ok from it. Hoping they can catch that guy soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts