Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The paint isn't even dry at the new Cuban embassy but they're making demands already. Instead of being thankful for being back in the good graces of the country that's going to hand over billions of dollars of revenue but already they bite that hand by telling the US to get out of Gitmo!
Mr Obama, you are an American idiot. Your legacy will be, you and you alone will be in last place in the ranking of this countries presidents.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/20/us-cuba-usa-idUSKCN0PU07N20150720

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,976 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
Why do you think he re-opened relations with Cuba? It certainly wasn't for humanitarian reasons. It was so he could give Gitmo back to them and force the closure of the detention facility there.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,976 Posts
...and I thought Carter was bad...

·
Premium Member
3,185 Posts
...and I thought Carter was bad...
I figured that at some point I would live through the Carter years again, as an adult. I never imagined that I would live through a replaying of the Chamberlain/Daladier/Hitler/Musssolini years, but it seems I will. While we do have Bibi Netanyahu in the role of Churchill we don't have anyone playing FDR.

Reactions: Tonto and NRATC53

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Look at it from Cuba's side. Now would be the time to make demands. Not only are their odds of succeeding now higher than 2017 no matter who is elected, they might even get Zero to throw in a bow and an apology too. Each bow and apology is of limited production (2008 to 2017) and comes with a unique number and certificate of authenticity.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I say let them have it after we destroy everything and take all the scrap and I mean ALL of the scrap, away. Leave them nothing but scorched earth. Oh and some dead terrorists as a friendly reminder not to F with us ever again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.