Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Connecticut out of state is running a close second to PA as far as time and service.
According to CT, they have 8 weeks to investigate and issue or not.
Sent mine in on Nov 13, on Jan 13 to the day it came in the mail. CT is through the State Police and Dept of Public Safety not a sheriff's office. Amazing what is done when state law requires it and political interference is not allowed.

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Connecticut out of state is running a close second to PA as far as time and service.
According to CT, they have 8 weeks to investigate and issue or not.
Sent mine in on Nov 13, on Jan 13 to the day it came in the mail. CT is through the State Police and Dept of Public Safety not a sheriff's office. Amazing what is done when state law requires it and political interference is not allowed.

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
CT was pretty smooth for me as well = just make sure you have the NRA Basic Pistol certificate (10 hours classroom and 50 rounds fired) or your app will be returned.

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
CT was pretty smooth for me as well = just make sure you have the NRA Basic Pistol certificate (10 hours classroom and 50 rounds fired) or your app will be returned.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
_ said:
Any idea when or where you can get the NRA Cert?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
_ said:
Any idea when or where you can get the NRA Cert?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.