Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since he emerged from full time active duty military service and jumped into the nasty world of politics, I began to call Tom Croci "my guy". He wears the same Naval Uniform as my son, so naturally I'm going to have a bias, but in my book, being a conservative patriot goes a long way in the right direction.

I think us gun owners need to adopt him "our guy". As the newly appointed chairman of the NYS Senate's Homeland Security Committee, maybe we can help him understand that homeland security comes from grass roots civilian marksmanship, and not throwing millions of dollars at militarizing local law enforcement and creating even more of a police state. As he develops clout (Naval officer are good at that), he can help to dismantle NYS's unconstitutional, illogical, and special class privilege oriented gun control laws. When it comes to firearms, and armed citizen is the true first responder, and homeland security is all about first response.

Perhaps some of us can write Senator Croci and convey to him some of our need and desires; the ones that are typically griped about on this forum that we are denied based upon the current NYS political agenda. He may be our best chance of being heard in Albany.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an innate distrust of politicians.
That said,I've met Tom Croci and have to say I like him.
I think he's a good man.
I liked Steve Levy way back when, but he pissed off a lot of people. When he pissed off the guys with the guns and badges, he sealed his own fate. I was dissapointed by his demise.

I genuinly think Croci might shine. I hope so and I will be disspointed if he develops into another RINO like Skelos.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I like Croci. I would vote for him if he was my rep. Stuck with 2 faced boyle. But I learned never trust a politician.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts