Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least 87 people have died after a crane collapsed on the Grand Mosque of Mecca on Friday, Saudi authorities say.
According to Saudi Interior Ministry, at least 184 more people were injured in the incident.

The tragedy comes ahead of the annual Hajj pilgrimage which is due later this month. Millions of Muslims from around the world will converge on the holy city between September 21-26.

http://www.rt.com/news/315082-crane-collapses-mecca-mosque/

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
CIA op.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
Surely some, if not all, of these people were innocents. We should not take pleasure in their deaths or treat them with such disregard.

We don't like it when others do it to us.
Depends on your definition of "innocent". If they all believe their holy book and their holy book instructs them to jihad…. no believer is innocent.
Not everyone in Germany was a nazi. Not everyone in Japan was a fanatic. Guilt by association and rightfully so.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Surely some, if not all, of these people were innocents. We should not take pleasure in their deaths or treat them with such disregard.

We don't like it when others do it to us.
while I don't believe God punished them and i do not want to take joy in the accidental death of people I have no idea if they were Islamic jihadist sympathizers or not it is poetic for their culture and even their religion.
When ever a tragedy occurred such as the Columbia space shuttle disaster the Mullahs of Iran and Many, yes MANY Muslim clerics rejoiced and said it was God punishing America. There was literally dancing in the streets and celebrations in Muslim communities.
They even sold t shirts with the Twin towers in flames on them and their are scores of murals celebrating it.
Yes we are better than they are because they are racist, homophobes, haters, Misogynists and support terrorism but it is easy to see the hypocrisy and the Karma of such an accident.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.