Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 police dead 4 wounded 1 suspect dead 2 at large.

WTF it looks to be another ambush. The country is turning to Sh!÷ and fast.

There was a talk of marshal law on the news as protesters are planning crap for to night.

·
Powderfinger
2,478 Posts

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
marshall law huh? no thanks!
This would play into the tinfoil theory that BHO was puppet mastering a great up rising in America which would cause him to declare marshal law and take told power control over the US.
Tinfoil off.

·
Registered
549 Posts
YUP BLM, so it is ok with the left wing liberal *** lickers to kill the POLICE. Then you always hear the BS about how bad there lives were.
THUG with a GUN, not on his shoulder. 2 center mass. NO questions

·
Powderfinger
2,478 Posts
New Black Panther Party forms Baton Rouge chapter.............................What a F*#king coincidence !

July 16, 2016 5:05 PM in Top Story
Source: WBRZ
By: Kevin Dupuy
Share:

http://www.wbrz.com/...n-rouge-chapter

BATON ROUGE - Baton Rouge residents gathered Saturday afternoon to form the newest chapter of the New Black Panther Party.
The New Black Panthers arrived in Baton Rouge last Saturday to protest the officer-involved shooting death of 37-year-old Alton Sterling. Two videos of the shooting sparked national outcry and protests across Baton Rouge.
Jerald Justice said the group was approached by local residents like Edwin Smith to help establish a Baton Rouge chapter.
"It is time for new leadership and a new organization to step forward in Baton Rouge," Smith said. "I feel like the New Black Panther Party is the organization that can bring new leadership to Baton Rouge."
Founders met Saturday to formally establish the chapter as well as gather names for new members. WBRZ News 2's Earl Phelps was able to briefly attend the event on the condition that he does not reveal the meeting's location.
"With the help of the New Black Panther Party, these members should be able to handle any or everything in their city," Justice said.
Over the course of five days, authorities arrested 185 protesters in Baton Rouge. Friday, District Attorney Hillar Moore said that his office will not prosecute 100 protesters who were only charged with misdemeanor crimes.
Justice said that the Black Panthers were involved in the protests, but none of their members were arrested or were carrying guns during the demonstrations.
"Not one official member arrested. Not one official member hurt," Justice said. "Every member went home."
Lafayette is the only other city in Louisiana with an active New Black Panthers' chapter. Justice says that there was also a New Orleans chapter, but it is not active now.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Tragic for the families.

There is small but deadly fringe, fanatically element that have declared war on our government and believe taking the lives of innocent individuals is justified. Unfortunately I have no idea how police can protect themselves against assassination. They are out in public with a target on their back.

This is terrible.

·
Still a David Crockett kid
2,762 Posts
Open your eyes and bury SOME guns the **** is hitting the fan and going quietly into the night is not my way
All my spawn are LEOS and they touch them they touch me

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
And I'm sure the POTUS still believes it's going to be lawful gun owners that start the next revolution😒

·
Registered
26,146 Posts
3 police dead 4 wounded 1 suspect dead 2 at large.

WTF it looks to be another ambush. The country is turning to Sh!÷ and fast.

There was a talk of marshal law on the news as protesters are planning crap for to night.
Marshall law is exactly what Obama wants.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
I was having a discussion with my son and he is convinced that there are individuals in this country that believe the government is totally corrupt, that there is no justice for average individual, any attempt to fix what is wrong through a corrupt political system is doomed to fail, that there are groups of individuals that have been plotting these types of attacks for some time and a tipping point has been reached to set off the attacks we've seen in recent days. Add these groups with the radical Muslim fanatics and the days ahead appear perilous.

This guy was no dummy. I read his bio and listened to a couple of videos he post on YouTube. He believes he and others like him are at the same place the Founders were when they decided to rebel against England and that these type of ambush kills are justified. The guy appears to be somewhat intelligent and articulate but with a mindset that views police officers not as individual human beings (fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, etc.) with a right to life but tools of a corrupt state that should be targeted.

I think most Americans, as frustrated as we are at times with the "system", still have hope that the system hasn't been totally corrupted to the point where the democratic process is a total sham. Discovering that the presidential nominating process is not a democratic process and the Hillary non-indictment is discouraging for those that believe in a democratic process (yes I know we are a representative republic) and that we have a one tier justice system that applies equally to all. All of the other government corruption issues (NYS has its share) diminish our confidence in a government that is fair and a justice system that is blindfolded and doesn't consider race, color, religion, social status when making judgments. Unfortunately with the advent of social media and its ability to broadcast every occurrence of government corruption and injustice (real and fake) it develops in the minds of some that a tipping point has been reached which justifies committing these horrendous acts of violence.

It's a complex problem without any easy solutions. Unfortunately too many Americans are going to want to grab onto knee jerk, phony solutions like gun bans and martial law. We need some leadership of the caliber of a Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan to rise up, lead and convince the population that there is still hope for positive change towards a more just and fair society, and that resorting to this type of senseless violence is not a path toward solving the injustices in our society and political system.

BTW, lets not forget that our current president befriended an individual (Bill Ayers) that was promoting similar acts of violence back in the 1960's and 1970's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts