Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lousy Shot
Joined
·
16,249 Posts
A heretofore law-abiding citizen with a registered and CCW licensed firearm, no doubt. Gotta get the guns out of the hands of these law-abiding citizens.
 

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
Joined
·
6,239 Posts
The news reported that the officer and the suspect had been talking but it did not get out of hand until the suspect drew a firearm and shot multiple times.  It was also reported that the suspect has been brought up on weapons charges before. So, why was this guy not checked when he was first approached? Unless the officer did not know who he was dealing with... Tragic though :(
 

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
Tonight, I'll pray for the officer and his family.

Tomorrow, I'll pray that the perp is caught quickly, and falls down a few flights of stairs while in custody.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
Sad, Prayers for the family.

Yep, I am sure it was one of those law abiding citizens who just snapped because guns do that to people... :-/
 

·
INFIDEL
Joined
·
7,263 Posts
I hope justice is handed out quickly and the perp is dispatched before he is cuffed. If some psyco could walk up and execute a on duty cop in uniform just imagine what he would do to some poor unarmed family that gets in his way while he burgularizes their home or uses their home to hide out in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
He has been caught in Camden county.  Apparently the fine upstanding organization of the Bloods put out a call for members to go after the cops who were on the manhunt.  Dirtballs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
I said it before and ill say it again...you murder a cop automatic death penalty  case closed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
My prayers to the cops family. Execute the perp on cable television so all the gangbangers can watch what they face. Let's see if the phony politicians & celebrities make it to this government officials services as quick as they were in Arizona. Maybe McCarthy can write some proposed bill if you touch a gun while near a police officer you are doing life in prison. If you associate with known cop killers, even while they are in prison you too will do life in prison (Sarandin). If you pull a weapon or theaten a Police Officer you will be executed.. That should stop a lot of the ILLEGAL gun activity and bring back some respect for Goverment Officials (Police Officers). RIP Patrolman Christopher Matlosz.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,551 Posts
RoadKing said:
I said it before and ill say it again...you murder a cop automatic death penalty case closed
:yepthat
 

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
Joined
·
11,589 Posts
RoadKing said:
I said it before and ill say it again...you murder a cop automatic death penalty case closed
+1,000
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
He still has to be tried and convicted. Wait to see how his life has been nothing but hard and he is misunderstood and the police were always after him. My baby is a good boy. All crap. Are they going to blame Sarah Palin for this one too, or Mark Levin or Michael Savage? S H I T is S H I T. This kids a piece of crap who deserves to burn in hell for the rest of his life. Maybe the Beastie Boys and Rage against the Machine will hold a benefit concert for him too.

God bless the officers family, keep them in your prayers. When someone is doing their job they don't deserve this. No one deserves this at the hands of a piece of crap. I am livid, I know people that knew him. They are beside themselves.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,205 Posts
This murderer is a dirt bag and deserves what he gets end of story.

If the police decide to tune up this animal on his way to his execution I will be there to cheer them on.

Mark Levin, while having nothing to do with this police officers shooting or any other shootings need to learn the lesson forgotten from 9-11 and that is that we are ALL Americans.

While I DISAGREE with the politics of the current President he is the President, elected by a majority of American citizens and deserves the respect afforded to the President of the United States of America and the majority that elected him.

The President, while in office is not "Obama" but the President or Presdient Obama,

Mark Levin should not be surprised when his finds himself steeped in controversy when Mark Levin uses controversy to sell his time on the air. Make no mistake about it Mark Levin is on the air to do one thing, and that is to sell air time. Nothing sells air time better than controversy.

Mark Levin is no better or no worse than the nut bags that blame him for the shootings.

Let me say this again CLEARLY, I disagree with the current President's platform but have respect for the office and the AMERICANS that elected him.

Let me say this again CLEARLY, we are ALL Americans, we can agree to disagree, we can debate the issues in a respectful manner.

Let us all not forget that we are still at war with fanatical terrorists, it is time that we all band together as Americans.

If we are to honor the memory of the police officer or any other Americans who give their lives defending our country we should start by being better citizens despite the actions of others.

Mark Levin's nightly tirades have nothing to do with us being better citizens.

We can debate the issues in a civilized manner, elect new leaders and make this nation a better place for all.
 

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
longbeach tony said:
This murderer is a dirt bag and deserves what he gets end of story.

If the police decide to tune up this animal on his way to his execution I will be there to cheer them on.

Mark Levin, while having nothing to do with this police officers shooting or any other shootings need to learn the lesson forgotten from 9-11 and that is that we are ALL Americans.

While I DISAGREE with the politics of the current President he is the President, elected by a majority of American citizens and deserves the respect afforded to the President of the United States of America and the majority that elected him.

The President, while in office is not "Obama" but the President or Presdient Obama,

Mark Levin should not be surprised when his finds himself steeped in controversy when Mark Levin uses controversy to sell his time on the air. Make no mistake about it Mark Levin is on the air to do one thing, and that is to sell air time. Nothing sells air time better than controversy.

Mark Levin is no better or no worse than the nut bags that blame him for the shootings.

Let me say this again CLEARLY, I disagree with the current President's platform but have respect for the office and the AMERICANS that elected him.

Let me say this again CLEARLY, we are ALL Americans, we can agree to disagree, we can debate the issues in a respectful manner.

Let us all not forget that we are still at war with fanatical terrorists, it is time that we all band together as Americans.

If we are to honor the memory of the police officer or any other Americans who give their lives defending our country we should start by being better citizens despite the actions of others.

Mark Levin's nightly tirades have nothing to do with us being better citizens.

We can debate the issues in a civilized manner, elect new leaders and make this nation a better place for all.
How did Mark Levin get dragged into this conversation ?? Did I miss something ??

Oh, and as far as The President goes ... I feel that the Office of the President Commands respect. However, it is up to the Man who fills the roll to earn that respect.
 

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
Joined
·
11,589 Posts
longbeach tony said:
This murderer is a dirt bag and deserves what he gets end of story.

If the police decide to tune up this animal on his way to his execution I will be there to cheer them on.

Mark Levin, while having nothing to do with this police officers shooting or any other shootings need to learn the lesson forgotten from 9-11 and that is that we are ALL Americans.

While I DISAGREE with the politics of the current President he is the President, elected by a majority of American citizens and deserves the respect afforded to the President of the United States of America and the majority that elected him.

The President, while in office is not "Obama" but the President or Presdient Obama,

Mark Levin should not be surprised when his finds himself steeped in controversy when Mark Levin uses controversy to sell his time on the air. Make no mistake about it Mark Levin is on the air to do one thing, and that is to sell air time. Nothing sells air time better than controversy.

Mark Levin is no better or no worse than the nut bags that blame him for the shootings.

Let me say this again CLEARLY, I disagree with the current President's platform but have respect for the office and the AMERICANS that elected him.

Let me say this again CLEARLY, we are ALL Americans, we can agree to disagree, we can debate the issues in a respectful manner.

Let us all not forget that we are still at war with fanatical terrorists, it is time that we all band together as Americans.

If we are to honor the memory of the police officer or any other Americans who give their lives defending our country we should start by being better citizens despite the actions of others.

Mark Levin's nightly tirades have nothing to do with us being better citizens.

We can debate the issues in a civilized manner, elect new leaders and make this nation a better place for all.
I trust that you complained just as much for the 8 years that Bush was in office and constantly disrespected by the left & the MSM.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,205 Posts
Tonto said:
I trust that you complained just as much for the 8 years that Bush was in office and constantly disrespected by the left & the MSM.
Former President Bush lead the country during 9-11, he merits the distinction of being our Commander in Chief during some very tough times when we were attacked during 9-11.

He led us with victory over the madman Saddam and got blamed for missing WMDs.

He restored honor to the Presidency after the Clinton years.

Yes, he got a raw deal from the media and yes I was vocal then.

This was not a backdoor praise of President Obama, it was my honest opinion that we should all stand together as a country at war with our brave soldiers risking and loosing thier lives on foriegn soil.

We need to send a message back to the terrorists that we are one million times more united in our resolve.

God Bless America and all Americans

God Bless the family of the Police Officer

God have mercy on the Police Officer and welcome him to his kingdom.
 

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
longbeach tony said:
Former President Bush lead the country during 9-11, he merits the distinction of being our Commander in Chief during some very tough times when we were attacked during 9-11.

He led us with victory over the madman Saddam and got blamed for missing WMDs.

He restored honor to the Presidency after the Clinton years.

Yes, he got a raw deal from the media and yes I was vocal then.

This was not a backdoor praise of President Obama, it was my honest opinion that we should all stand together as a country at war with our brave soldiers risking and loosing thier lives on foriegn soil.

We need to send a message back to the terrorists that we are one million times more united in our resolve.

God Bless America and all Americans

God Bless the family of the Police Officer

God have mercy on the Police Officer and welcome him to his kingdom.
Nicely said Tony. Nicely said.

Now, let's get back to dreaming up ways to make the rest of this dirtbags life as miserable as possible !!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top